Yet another pathetic witness E-Mail

by darth frosty 26 Replies latest social humour

• 4mylove
    4mylove

That is one sick analogy. Hi all, I finally got the nerve to join. I love how all of their ideas can have a double meaning. It's almost as if the bait is as dangerous to them as it is to those they are trying to bring in.

• Metamorphosis
    Metamorphosis

welcome 4mylove...

Moprh

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yeah, I couldn't figure out how Jehovah is supposed to leave cuts and scratches on us. I know it is metaphorical, but still I couldn't figure it out. I could see how the mom would leave them...OH...is it supposed to be an analogy of DF'ing? That's a lousy one, alright. Ok, here it is: DF'ing shunning hurts at the time it is being given, but the scars from that is evidence of our lives being saved and the intense love god has for us. He loves us so much that he is willing to damage us a little to save us.

I'm taking a logic class, right now, and this brand of logic would fail miserably.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Welcome, 4mylove!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Welcome 4mylove

nj

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

I saw this carp in witness relative's e-mail about 4 months ago. Do what I did: Take any phrase from the e-mail such as

Some years ago on a hot summer day in south Florida a little boy decided to go for a swim in the old swimming hole behind his house. In a hurry to dive into the cool water, he ran out the back door, leaving behind shoes, socks, and shirt as he went.

And paste it into any search engine. There are literally thousands of bloggers from all over the world that have this 'gem' posted as an inspirational thought. However, hardly any of them refer to jehovah, just God. Like the new world translation, some jw decided to insert the name jehovah into something that didn't need it. Which only emphasizes

1. jw's are incapable of original thought

2. jw's will stick their carp into something that is nice, good and sweet and ruin it (thereby cause me to lose a perfectly good lunch)

Last thought - the e-mail isn't true in the first place. So to recap, a jw inserted jehovah into an e-mail that was, to begin with, fake. I need a bigger brain to understand that logic.

Eagle

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

RisingEagle is correct. I came up with the word-for-word story here:
    http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/a/alligator.htm
    http://www.ottawainnercityministries.ca/meditations/scars.htm
    http://www.someonecares.org/archives/v01n6.htm

The last paragraph is slightly different in that your story references to "Jehovah."

• JK666
    JK666

"Barf me out, AND gag me with a spoon!"

JK and FZ

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Yea these stories reek of plagerism. It's bad enough they repeat them but they add Jehovah to them which sickens me.

• Maddie
    Maddie

That is just an excuse to carry on harming people and convince themselves that it is a loving thing to do.

It makes me want to scream!!!

Maddie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit