Yet another pathetic witness E-Mail

by darth frosty 26 Replies latest social humour

• bluesmurf92
    bluesmurf92

To me, this sounds like more of JW's avoiding responsibility...

We're not hurting you. Jehovah is. Because He knows better than you, and wants what's best for you. The pain you feel from fading, from losing friends & family just because you're starting to believe differently isn't bad. It's actually really good. It means Jehovah doesn't want you to go. So you should be thankful for the pain Jehovah brings to you, because it saves you from greater harm...

I'm so glad I told my friend Richard that I couldn't understand that stuff he tried to teach me. JW logic reminds me of this joke I pulled from the net...

A guy's tired of working minimum wage, so signs up for classes at the local Community College. Admissions suggests he takes English, Math, History, and Logic.

He asks, "Logic? What's that?"
    "Let's try an example. Do you own a lawnmower?"
    Yeah.
    "Well, logically, if you own a lawnmower, you must have a yard."
    Yep.
    "And if you have a yard, you must own a home."
    Sure do.
    "Continuing to use logic, if you own all these, lawnmower, yard, and home, you must have a family, a wife & kids?"
    Why yes, I have a family.
    "And since you have a family, you're probably hetero?"
    I sure am. Say, you got all that from logic? Amazing!

Later he's talking with a buddy about it.
    "I signed up for classes. English, Math, History, and Logic."
    His friend asked, "Logic? What's that?"

So he offered the example given to him.
    "Here's a logic question. Do you own a lawnmower?"
    No.
    "Then you're a queer."

• mind my own
    mind my own

Sooo ridiculous!! I can't believe I used to fall for this stuff.

MMO

• Barbie Doll
  • Mary
    Mary
    Gopher said: The WTS organization, like an alligator, swims below the surface of humanity, awaiting its next victim. Like a powerful alligator clench, the organization refuses to let go of its victims until they have exhausted themselves. And the scars left behind will never fully fade away. But these aren't the scars of love, they are the scars of mental and psychological domination.

Gopher, I couldn't have said it any better.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Thanx for all of your responses. We have a ton of new people joining this board. welcome.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

They'd both be dead if the farmer hadn't come along and shot the alligator.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Good point keyser soze. Who does the farmer represent? He is the one we need to be hoping for.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit