I AM ILL AND SAD

by snowbird 58 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

Hope you feel better soon!!!

But..... You would have felt better, much sooner, if you had used ZICAM at your first symptoms. Yes folks, buy ZICAM now, and when you first feel that itch in your throat, or that first little sniffle, grab your ZICAM, and your cold will leave you, in a hurry.

It works for me and my family. Try it for your family today!!!! (this is my own advertisement for ZICAM, I do not get reimbursed)

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I hope you're feeling better now!

Sometimes it's nice to have a small fever...makes you all warm inside and cozy..as long as it doesn't go too high.

As far as the butterflies go...I too had the same experience taking dramamine for car sickness on a trip and nodoz to stay awake ..wild experience..scared the heck out of me! Can't believe I was so stupid!

Snoozy..who loves chicken soup and tea and toast when she is sick..

ps..You're supposed to take the garlic before you get sick..no one will get close to you.. the smell will overwhelm them..thus no germs..

• ninja
    ninja

get well soon sylv.......your wee mate ninja.....from freezing scotland

• eclipse
    eclipse

Get well soon snowbird!

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Snowbird, I'm sorry that you're feeling poorly. I hope that you get better soon!

Eagle

• mouthy
    mouthy

((((Sylvia))))

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks to all of you, my cyberfriends. I'm feeling a wee better today. I'm taking another sick leave day and will continue my chicken broth with plenty of garlic regimen.

I was just feeling sad and isolated on yesterday. Thanks again for listening. Love you guys.

Sylvia

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Here's a happy cake!

Put it in the freezer - if you eat it now it will make you puke.

• happehanna
    happehanna

Hope you are feeling better today

colds are never clever and not funny

take care

x

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I'm also sorry that you are ill.

Autumn (fall) is great : this year I plan to act like a child (with my children) and go out, knock conkers out of trees and jump in piles of crispy brown leaves.

My tip for a cold is dissolve loads of menthol crystals in a bowl of hot water and inhale the vapour.

Menthol crystals - not to be confused with Crystal Meth though !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit