I AM ILL AND SAD

by snowbird 58 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm off work today with a late summer cold. I hurt all over in places I never knew existed. I'm looking across the fields at trees that are just beginning to turn color, but my soul finds no delight in the view.

Ah...but tomorrow comes. Each day brings its own joys and hopes. This too will pass.

Sylvia

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

And pass it will!! ((((((((((Sylvia))))))))))) Hope you feel better soon!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thank you, Investigator74. I read your bio and noted you stated how wonderful is freedom. Ain't that the truth, though. I'm just miserable and needing company. Pay me no mind.

Sylvia

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

((((Sylvia))))

Hope you feel better soon

• Maddie
    Maddie

Snowbird, I hope you feel better soon.

Maddie

• BFD
    BFD

Snowbird,

I had that damn cold over the Labor Day weekend. Four days off hopped up on Nyquil laying on the couch watching TV. You'll feel better soon.

(((Sylvia)))

BFD

• greendawn
    greendawn

That's how colds are no matter how drained of energy and miserable they make us feel they soon disappear. If only the problems of the world were as transient as these.

• PEC
    PEC

I hope you get better soon.

Philip

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I hope you will feel better, and you're right that this too shall pass.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks to all who replied. BFD, I last took Nyquil 30 years ago. I hallucinated like it was no tomorrow; I saw fluorescent butterflies all over my bedroom walls. I tried to escape from them by hiding underneath the bed. It was an experience I don't care to repeat, I tell you.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit