Do you expect women in a marriage to be weak?

by John Doe 67 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

How 'bout 'dem Hogs?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Sheesh, I'll tell you, this thread just goes to prove than women aren't reasonable. Start a serious thread asking what people's perceptions are regarding women, and then get accused of playing with blow up dolls and being gross. ;-)

This copycat of the "do you expect the man to be strong in a marriage" thread is supposed to be serious? LOL Yeah, ok John. Poor John Doe, seriously wants his probing question answered. He is no way is being tongue in cheek with this thread, as per his normal MO.

And if you believe that....

• John Doe
    John Doe

That's what I like about this place. No one has a clue if I'm being serious or not, and it keeps them on their toes. ha ha

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    That's what I like about this place. No one has a clue if I'm being serious or not, and it keeps them on their toes. ha ha

John, you aren't serious the majority of the time, duh. You just like stirring the pot. Sorry buttercup, I see through you. And I am not alone.

• Clam
    Clam

Guys have pretty simple needs. They just want to be really really close to someone who will leave them alone.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Seriousness often wears a mask of laughter. Ponder that one for a bit, cutterbup. ;-)

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

I'm with monophonic on this one, I like fiery and independent women, alway have.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Seriousness often wears a mask of laughter. Ponder that one for a bit, cutterbup. ;-)

Uh huh. Likely story.

• eclipse
    eclipse

I thought the saying was ''sadness often wears a mask of laughter''

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Guys have pretty simple needs. They just want to be really really close to someone who will leave them alone.

Then they wonder why they are single.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit