Do you expect women in a marriage to be weak?

by John Doe 67 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

What's with broads and skillets anyway? ;-)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    When you are weak, then I am strong for both of us. When I am weak, then you are strong for both of us. Crying, hugs, kisses, emotions, these are not weakness. These are our strength and our crown of beauty as women and men!

I love that Cog!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

OK J.D.

I didn't see the other thread so if it was tongue in cheek, then consider all my replies the same. Hope you are not reeling from my skillet attack!

Cog ( I have superhuman strength when I have PMS!)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    broads

I just made mine cast iron.... JD..your going down fast!

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I just made mine cast iron....

Is there any other kind? I thought cast iron was a given...

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Here's a true story, Sparky will appreciate, since she has a crazy mother like me.

When I was 12, my mother's abusive, drunk, boyfriend was wacking her around in the kitchen, and I picked up the cast iron skillet off the stove and was about to bash his brains in with it, when my mother screamed for him to look out. Then he turned around and grabbed it just before he got brained! Then they lectured me about being "nice". Nice girls don't hit people over the head with cast iron skillets! You could really hurt someone that way! Uhh yeah! That was the point!

Cog

• Clam
    Clam

I think it works best if both people in the relationship are weak.

• monophonic
    monophonic

i'm more attracted to assertive and challenging women, thus why i married the spitfire i chose to marry and we've lasted a long time and she still surprises me.

anyone who would want a "weak wife", mentally weak and submissive, those are men i could never respect or hang out with....i guess that's why i don't hang out with any jws.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

weak - hell no

• changeling
    changeling

No. Do you?

changeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit