Do you expect women in a marriage to be weak?

by John Doe 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

I am not weak.

I might be "Softer" than Para. I think my gentleness and natural instinct to look for the best in people is a good counterpoint to Para's logical, dispassionate way of thinking.

I would like to hear what he has to say on this topic.

Bobbi(who has her own skillet tucked in an easy to get at place)

• John Doe
    John Doe
    weak - hell no

Couldn't find your helmet this morning I see? ;-)

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Seriously John, are you looking to be brutally beaten at the next Apostafest you attend? The women and some of the men, are forming a line as we speak.

I grew up with four brothers, took kickboxing, throw a hella mean punch, raise two kids by myself, no help, but I am "weak" when it comes to seeing someone hurt or abused, sad movies make me cry, seeing someone I love in pain brings me to tears. I am not "weak" in defending myself, those I love and who I am.

Weakness is relative, marriage, as some of the other posters said, is about being there for each other, taking turns at being strong. Partnering each other's strengths, weaknesses, flaws and virtues to create a stronger relationship mutually beneficial for both.

The better question for you John would be, do you expect to ever get a "real live non-blow up" woman if you keep posting threads like this? LOL

• eclipse
    eclipse

JD, if you ever get married,

you should always have yourself in full gear

helmet & jockstrap with cup

alt

• John Doe
    John Doe
    do you expect to ever get a "real live non-blow up" woman if you keep posting threads like this?

Why do I want a real live one when the blow up performs her function in a superior fashion? ha ha ha ha ha hahhahhahah

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Why do I want a real live one when the blow up performs her function in a superior fashion? ha ha ha ha ha hahhahhahah

Yup I am sure she does for you, lays there, mute and motionless for the whole two seconds. I can see what you mean John.

• John Doe
    John Doe

2 seconds? You're being sloppy if it takes 2 seconds. I like to keep it around 1 1/4 to 1 1/2. ;-)

• calico
    calico

JD likes to argue and has an answer for everything

• John Doe
    John Doe
    JD likes to argue and has an answer for everything

I do no such thing! I don't argue! You don't know of what you speak! ;-)

• Clam
    Clam

JD don't you get fed up of having to keep on emptying the blow up ones? ;0)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit