old pink songbook / pamphlet style one

by monophonic 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

I was at work the other day and was trying to think of a "Kingdom Song" to whistle so I could do that when a JW I work with walked through. (Management said I could not talk to him anymore after he stirred a fuss because I mentioned something about the pedaphile mess....)

Anyhow, I COULD NOT THINK OF A ONE!!

Now, sitting here ready for bed and I have ten tunes and the words running through my head.

Gosh, guys....thanks a lot.

It is true, as someone, here, said once:

"Bad association spoil useful habits."

Well, a couple of shots of Jameson over ice and a clove ciggerette would make this a perfect momment, however, I have neither so will just call it a night...

"Cheers" from an empty glass,

V

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Monophonic,

I messaged you the details.

Will

• exwitless
  • Makena1
    Makena1

LOL - I can relate. I started playing at the KH when I was 9 years old - 1964, using the green book.

o/t My wife had a great idea the other day. The next time we get JW's knocking at the door, she wants me to start playing a few songs that I still know from memory. (the piano is very close to the front door).

If they knock again, I am to stop playing and yell< "Please come back another time....I am composing some original music here and cannot be disturbed!!!" Oh well, it was funny when we were polishing off that pitcher of margharita's!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

That is a different one. The one I seen was the soft cover version of the book but I guess it doesn't matter as it is going for about $5.00

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit