The Countdown is on......

by AK - Jeff 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• FlipThis
    FlipThis

Perhaps the pages will appear blank to all who don't have the 'true faith' - in the spirit of 'The Emperor's New Clothes'. They will all sit there pretending to read along with the reader and follow the questions given by the elder conducting. They all have enough endless bullshit in the past to dredge up a pile of it for each meeting.

So - there's a cost saver.

Jeff

Now THAT was worth reading; LOL!

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Not only is it cost-cutting but it makes the average JW feel "special" to have a members only mag.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Snakes and Jeff Stop -you're killin' me !

alt
  • Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I think the powers that be are just trying to create a climate of fear and paranoia among rank and file so fewer will look outside the organization for anything

I believe they have already created the climate of fear and paranoia----and are captializing on it with every tactic in them. The have been building on this "lean on the organization/ trust ONLY in the organization" since I can remember.....and I was in it 30 years.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Jeff-I'll bet ya in the 'secret' edition there will be instructions on obtaining black nike shoes and special Kool-aid for the next DC.

You can count on it. Unfortunately.

Jeff

• FairMind
    FairMind
    have a sneaking suspicion the new Kool-Aid editions will be passed out on Sundays at the K.H. and then turned back in before leaving....not to be taken home. In that case, it may be very difficult to get our hands on one, but it WILL be done.

No, this can't happen since pre-meeting preparation is needed to be properly trained.

• Quandry
    Quandry

wonder if they will watermark the WT's with a secret code, much like the movie industry does with advanced copies of dvd's.

Perhaps only the WT study conductor will be given a copy, to be kept in a locked briefcase. He puts it up in the hall on a screen, as a powerpoint presentation. All must repeat the words after the reader as in a mantra, three times, to "sound down" (remember that phrase) the information. All swear secrecy so that "unworthy associates" may not get the information.

• Ri
    Ri

It's the "SS"..... Secret Society

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

What I want someone to do - perhaps a fader - is to send me a copy of the first edition. Then, this evil apostate, whom should never be entrusted with such sacred materials, will show up at that first WT study.

The gossip shop needs a new log on the fire regarding me anyway.

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit