ATTN WT MONITORS!! Enforcement Action Needed NOW!!

by Open mind 25 Replies latest jw friends

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

woops sorry typo====any pop music.

• BrentR
    BrentR

That is why JW's can't have sex standing up. It could lead to dancing.

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

BrentR "That is why JW's can't have sex standing up. It could lead to dancing."

You seem knowledgable about the wrongdoing(s) that occur at these revelries, is there something you want to confess to?

• shell69
    shell69

Hehehehehe. Ruddy brilliant

Can't have the flock having any fun now can they?

Shell

• Younglove1999
    Younglove1999

our old congregation actually had their last congregation gathering at the local YMCA-

apparently it's owned by the town, but since everyone still thinks of it as the Y, the town kept the sign up and refers to it as such.

My friend who invited me to it (we were in a different hall at that point) had no problem saying "it's at the Y on XYZ street- you should come and bring the new baby!", but apparently decided I wasn't worthy enough to stay friends with simply because I haven't been to a meeting in 8 months. Go figure.

• PinTail
    PinTail

Oh wow dude this reminds of the movie may years ago called "Foot Lose"

• greendawn
    greendawn

Let the dubs have some normal social life and activities because all they hear day in and day out is to beware of sin and the numerous desires of the flesh, numerous prohibitions and the fear of letting the satanic world lead them astray and away from eternal life.

As I recall married couples could dance but what the singles could do was very limited eg some timid pathetic hip shaking.

• Gregor
    Gregor

11/15/57 Watchtower directive re: congregation picnics: Games

"Three legged races are seemingly harmless. But there are subtle dangers to the cleanliness of the congregation. When unmarried Christian males and females have their legs tied together and vigorously hop toward the finish line, there could occur unhealthy thoughts and feelings that could lead to eventual immorality after the consumption of beer, hot dogs and potato salad.

Potato sack races that include attractive young sisters with large bosoms could lead to impure thoughts by young men. This, in turn, could encourage masturbation and the resulting debauchery.

We encourage the mature brothers to set an example by their conduct at these gatherings. Involving the children in games of "Doctors Visit" and "Find the Mouse" would be appropriate."

• Dagney
    Dagney

Funny!

Actually, I hear something similar in my area. One particular hall I am told, is "like it used to be." Gatherings, lots of cocktail hours, wine tasting. They said "you know ******, they just do their own thing. I don't even go in service. It's the new cool congo to be in." This was to intice me to go back.

I'll need a lot more than cocktail hours.

• BrentR
    BrentR
    You seem knowledgable about the wrongdoing(s) that occur at these revelries, is there something you want to confess to?

No! I am not talking without my attorney present!

Well, OK, There was that one JW roller skating party when I was seven that I taught a friend how to make fart sounds by cupping your hand under your armpit and dropping your arm down quick. That took off like wildfire and soon all of my homies were doing it. It would have gone unnoticed but competitions started occuring. The straw that broke the camel's back was when a few girls decided to cut in on the action.

How are you to keep a congregation under control and focused with armpit farting going on? Can't you see the dilema that would pose?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit