Jehovah's Witnesses Child Abuse Policy--Exposing The Myths

by whereami 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• whereami
    whereami

Our friend Thirdwitness has written a new E-Book regarding the Watchtower's Jehovah's Witnesses Child Abuse Policy called Jehovah's Witnesses Child Abuse Policy--Exposing the Myths. This guy is persistent.

http://thirdwitness.com/childabuse/default.html

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Yeah its interesting all right, alot of may or could's in that little piece of fiction. The congregation MAY need to be warned, LMAO. Yeah that is so big of them. They MAY warn the congregation of an accused pedophile. In cases of one eye witness, they may have to keep a close eye on the accuser who denies the charge. WTF is that? I am sure all the endless number of people who have been discouraged to go to the authorites, because of the reproach on "Jehovah's name" will be very comforted by this e-book.

• fokyc
    fokyc

IS there a POLICY? I don't think so, if you are referring to the item on the JW-Media website; that is a load of rubbish.

Each congregation does their own thing and hopes they will get away with it, usually by lying or some other devious method.

They have NO POLICY for dealing with anything!

fokyc

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I didn't read it, the latest September KM warned me about reading non WTS material.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    I didn't read it, the latest September KM warned me about reading non WTS material.

LMAO!

• Open mind
    Open mind

In the interests of credibility for any new lurkers I couldn't let this slide.

They have NO POLICY for dealing with anything!

There's been a "policy", of sorts, for at least 20 years.

The old (pre-2000) policy was horrific.

The current policy is improved, but still sucks.

Here's a link to a thread I started called "What's Wrong with CURRENT Borg policy on molestation?"

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/131809/1.ashx

There's plenty of others on here I'm sure.

Open Mind

• shell69
    shell69

This guy is a complete ar$$.

Shell

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Be advised that 3rd witness is a TOTAL wbts apologist to the core 1914/607/blood,UN... and publicizes that the Watchtower has the best child protection policy of any religion He is as much of a psychopath as XXX XXXXX and because XXX XXXX has some embarassing credibilty issue 3W thinks he can exploit this to swagger and hold court against all anti-watchtower claims 3w say's the pedophile coverup issue is all "apostate rhetoric" by disgruntled EXJW's with nothing better to do than attack the wonderful watchtower http://www.topix.net/forum/who/jehovahs-witnesses/T9E94JHNQ0D8DS6CT read 3rd witness latest propaganda 3rd witness pages below (I have battled with him often he has been on JWD before) this is his blog http://thetruthaboutthetruthaboutthetruth.blo... UN whitewash Research Board // e-Watchman Exposed

Views expressed here are not necessarily the views of the site owner. For information on e-Watchman (eWatchman) see eWatchman-exposed.co.uk.
    www.ewatchman-exposed.co.uk/research/ -

3w appears to be a disgruntled ewatchman reject?

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I notice that thirdwitness doesn't give anyone who reads his bs an opportunity to contact him to discuss his opinions, probably because his ideas are indefensible anyway.

When he was a regular poster on this forum he took the watchtower party line on everything, as he is doing in this piece of crap, not that I've read much of it.

He's entitled to his opinions, but not to be taken too seriously IMHO.

• avengers
    avengers

In their own word it is written: "And the fool speaks many words."

wordplay, wordplay, wordplay. This 3W guy is really a superfine apologist. Wow.

It's like his comments on the UN issue. Answered with empty words, mostly fallacies which have nothing to do with the issue.

What I can make up out of all this is this:

The way he and the WT speak are the same. They don't care about us. They care more about the name of the WT than to care about kids. I have seen cases where the kid is sent home with the perpetrator. That s caring.

When someone in the the "flock" does something wrong he or she gets DF'd if you don't repent.

I see no sign whatsoever within the WT that points to repentance. They keep on speaking so many words that they cannot see their own lies anymore.

Also about the KM which states that brothers should not have websites on their own? How come nothing is said about the 3d Witless?

Guess he's above WT law? Or is this site WT condoned?

Man these guys are really spindoctors. THE BEST!!

Andy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit