Jehovah's Witnesses Child Abuse Policy--Exposing The Myths

by whereami 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• brinjen
    brinjen

There is so much BS in that e-book who knows where to begin? I know of at least two paedophiles in my old congregation, neither lost their privleges nor was anything else done about them. The amount of people I've met over the last decade who were either dubs themselves or were friends/family of dubs who know of paedophiles who have been left to get away with it - I couldn't even begin to count...

On the UN/NGO topic:

Couldn't help but notice thirdwitness disappeared rather quickly after another poster revealed you don't need NGO status with the UN to apply for/hold a library card... Wonder why?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I have not read it - why bother. We know what bullshit these apologists spread.

I avoid WTS apostate sites. I try and keep my mind clear of Satan's influence.

Jeff

• sf
    sf

doesn't give anyone who reads his bs an opportunity to contact him to discuss his opinions

Just like "Mother's Site". There is no feature on official WTBTS site for discussion, on anything their site dishes out.

ThirdNitWit likes his 'food' spiked.

sKally

• greendawn
    greendawn

If the world was to rely on the two witness rule no pedo would ever get caught. Once more the WTS is twisting the Bible to protect its interests ie to evade any liabilities that could be brought against it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit