The Good, The Bad and The Troll

by outofthebox 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Open mind
    Open mind

LOL @ Nvr!

How many trolls are required befored it's considered a trollorgy?

I knew you'd find a sexual angle dude!

That brings up a related point. If this place were SWARMING with trolls and JW apologists, I'd be a lot more selective in what I waste my electrons on. As it is, we get an occasional visit from Rosalee and The Martian and.....anybody else?

Anyway, I'm gonna give a newbie the benefit of the doubt 9 times out of 10.

Open Mind

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I'm passing no judgments on the trolls.

Their troll-like behavior is hard to call one way or the other.

I agree, we should give the trolls a chance.

• Open mind
    Open mind

For Nvr:

This is what I got when I googled "Lady Troll".

Would ya' give her the benefit of the doubt if she was "Trollin" for ya?

Open Mind

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You know better than to even ask a question like that, Om.

Hellz yeah!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hey you got to admit multipersonality innocent dumb trolls will get you every time.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Hey you got to admit multipersonality innocent dumb trolls will get you every time.

Yea, true but people's true natures will show in time. Getting burned in the past isn't the best reason not to give new people the benefit of the doubt. In the meantine, innocent until proven guilty is good policy, methinks. I'm not so proud as to not risk being made a fool if there's a chance someone may be genuine. Besides, one day you'll look back and laff anyways,......

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Outofthebox,

We are glad you all are here, and are brave enough to join in. In the begining I was here to heal, and access much needed material I would have otherwise never have found one my own. This place proved to be a place where my feelings were validated, and the things I had found on my own, were the same things others clear around the otherside of the world were learning by doing their own research. So this process helped validate my findings, and my feelings.

Now, I am here to help others who are just begining their research access any information they may need, or to help them see there are many many things they are being lied to about. For me I just want to help inform others, then what they choose to do with that information is up to them. At least they were informed. If it doesn't bother their conscience to ignore the truth about the "truth" then so be it. But the majority that find the facts out really do care.

Personally I feel God's word is truth, and following Christ Jesus is the way. Not an organization. I feel that there are many many churches that are filled with honest hearted Christians approved by Jehovah and Jesus, but I do not feel that there is any one organization, or church that is soley approved by them. If it was an organization that was approved by them, Jesus would have spoken of it, and made it clear which "church or organization" was the true one. But he didn't, he just said you had to have faith.

We look forward to hearing more from all of you. We wish you all well on your journey, and if you need any information, or references, just ask the forum..no doubt there is always someone here willing and able to help.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit