Recording of my call to Brooklyn Service Desk...

by deaconbluez 53 Replies latest jw friends

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Great job!

Yes of course he was frantically searching through the WT Library CD-Rom like never before.

btw..you do sound like you should be on radio. You sound like a news anchor even.

Ah, thanks. I'm really sick this week, completely congested, but thank you anyway. Yes, I've been in radio since I was 14. I do my own show in Mobile, Alabama and New Orleans, Louisiana. Plus I do many voiceovers, infomercials, and such on a national level.

Here is the link to my page on the radio station's website: http://www.95ksj.com/pages/jasontaylor.html

Interestingly, we have a "News Talk" station in our cluster here, and I am in talks with management about doing a 1-hour show on weekends that has to do with exposing the WT. In order to get it approved, I will probably have to go with a broader approach, and NOT just target the Watchtower, but that's a small price to pay. I'm looking forward to see how that pans out.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

this guy at the service desk is falling apart. he's out gunned just by the question about 607 you can tell by his voice. the first thing he went for was " mail us a letter" deconbluz is holding him to the question. and this GUY AT THE WT HEADQUARTERS IS STUMPED like the dope that he is. isn't this the MIGHTY WT SERVICE DESK? that tower of truth, you call and ask a simple question on wts doctrine. and the MIGHTY SERVICE DESK has not much to say. all this DOPE IS WORRIED ABOUT IS IF deconbluz talked to any jw's about the topic. Unless my pc is not working correctly, this zombie from the MIGHTY SERVICE DESK DIRECTED BY JEHOVAH HIM SELF. Hasn't had a single word to say about 607 b.c. put him on hold after 5 minutes of saying not a word. this is a Joke is that kingdom melodies i'm listening to. no sounds like western movie music. maybe the radio has aq better answer. I'm checking with an other WT ZOMBIE. AND YOUR QUESTION IS TO HARD. PLEASE WRITE US A LETTER. nice call but i would never have let that guy off the hook. i would have embarrassed tha crap out of him... john

• R.F.
    R.F.
    Interestingly, we have a "News Talk" station in our cluster here, and I am in talks with management about doing a 1-hour show on weekends that has to do with exposing the WT. In order to get it approved, I will probably have to go with a broader approach, and NOT just target the Watchtower, but that's a small price to pay. I'm looking forward to see how that pans out.

Thanks for the link, and that possible show sounds awesome! Keep us posted on how that goes.

• choosing life
    choosing life

That is so sad. You would think they could train the ones who answer the phone better than that. They have to know of the 1914 problem with all the apostates and a book written on it. They know there is no answer. At the very least, he could have insisted on the letter from the beginning of the call.

choosing Life-shaking head

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Can you put it in a more universal file type. The message I got was something like Expired! Bandwidth exceeded...

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

If you send me the file I can upload it to my yousendit account I have unlimited bandwith....

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

Ok, if you'll PM me your e-mail address I will send it to you. Its only 10MB.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I am looking forward to hearing the recording.

I think a radio show on manipulative belief systems/religions that hurt would be a great way to focus on the JWs. I have been involved in a few 'cults' or fringy groups and there is a pervasive problem here that is not just about JW. I came to the conclusion that once any of them get you hooked on the idea of there only being 'one true religion', then it is a hard idea to shake-even if you reject one, you are vulnerable to the others. There isn't ONE TRUE RELIGION btw. But scaring people into staying by saying there is, is evil-no matter what the doctrine is.

You are cute for such a young guy. . . what are you doing on radio??:)

• Honesty
    Honesty
    I have been involved in a few 'cults' or fringy groups and there is a pervasive problem here that is not just about JW. I came to the conclusion that once any of them get you hooked on the idea of there only being 'one true religion', then it is a hard idea to shake-even if you reject one, you are vulnerable to the others. JWdaughter

Same here. After I found out the truth about Herbert Armstrong and escaped I thought I was free... and then the JW's showed up with the same Jesus but with a few more crisp carrots to offer out of their bookbags. Those carrots turned out to appear crisp. In reality, they were just rancid with some speshul sauce poured on to disguise the taste.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Ooooh.

I can't access the video.

Is there another way I can get to see this.....or some way it can be fixed?

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit