Recording of my call to Brooklyn Service Desk...

by deaconbluez 53 Replies latest jw friends

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

Feel for the guy taking the call. WTS should be ashamed of themselves for not training the people who answer the phones. Seriously, there was no telephone skills at all. Simple things like "do you mind holding" and "thanks for holding"

Yep morale is so low.

• BFD
    BFD

I think he was just waiting for you to hang up and when that didn't work figured he could scare you away with the hold music. They really are pathetic.

Great voice.

BFD

• Hermano
    Hermano

Thanks for posting that. Wow. I wish the R/F heard things like that. They are supposed to be prepared to answers questions in F/S but this guy at HQ can't answer a queston about a key doctrine?! Pathetic. They really have nerve to talk about other religions.

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

I'm gonna call again if not 2 or 3 times a week and hopefully make some ground. Again, I'm not meaning to come across any other way than just trying to establish key teachings with them.

Service dept. personnel, among others, are more than qualified to answer even the deeper questions.

• ronin1
    ronin1

I could not listen to the recording...........kept getting an internal error message.

Ronin1

• vitty
    vitty

That was terrible, the biggest doctrine they have and he didnt know how to answer it.....................no wonder the ordinary JW couldnt do it either,....................unless of course they have their books handy

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

a fellow dub friend has been confiding his doubts to me for the past 4 months. 1914 is the one he admitted to me the other day he does not believe. He refuses to come to this or any other "apostate" site, but he is looking at other sources..I can tell by the way he talks. I told him to look at the veracity of the 607 BCE date and get back to me.

and this dub is likely to get DF/DA before me....he is alot more radical than I have been.

I am sitting here listening to the recording as I post this....LMAO.....what a great radio voice, and I feel bad for the poor flub in Service Dept trying to answer your calls. Alabama Desk must not get too many calls/letters if he even had the time to go this long with you. The State Desk responsible for my area would have given me the "send a letter" response and stuck to it.

good job!

Snakes ()

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Yea you would think as much as they have to get this he would have pre defined response...guess they just aren't on top of things anymore. Even my Mom had a response for the 607 vs. 587 debate.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Deacon!

That is one sweet phone call!

Hopefully the poor guy on the desk is re-thinking his dedication right now! LMAO!

NICE JOB!! You were respectful, polite, AND you rocked his world. Spiritually speaking of course.

I look forward to more recordings!!!

Do I have permission to send this recording to some friends of mine who are still JWs?

The Oracle

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

all I get is a page with internal error written on it. I'll try it with explorer. W.Once saw new link posted here, tried it and whup, success.... thanks again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit