Recording of my call to Brooklyn Service Desk...

by deaconbluez 53 Replies latest jw friends

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

In what I'm hoping to do as a series for the benefit of all who want to know the truth behind the organization, here is a recorded phone call that I made about an hour ago. It is unedited, therefore you will notice the long gaps when the guy starts searching for an answer to my question. Enjoy...

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=FD70A73D1403EF59

P.S. - I have the cold/flu so I sound awful. Please excuse this.

P.S.S. - Thanks to Burgertime for hosting the file.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Hope you had a long distance phone plan. I like the karoke at the end there.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Wow, he sure was a basket full of knowledge!

nj

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

OMG!

He was deflated from the get-go.

Morale is low!

LMFAO!

He got soooo defensive, like they always do.

You must be in radio, with a voice like that.

Well done!

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

btw, the point of posting this recording is to show how, not only the average Witness, but even the ones at the top can't explain one of their key teachings. No doubt he was skimming through every WT Library CD-ROM article that he could to try to find something, but the answers don't seem to be there. This is an organization that is too proud to admit that there are thousands of pieces of evidential proof that pin point the fall of Jerusalem to 586 / 587 BCE. Unfortunately for them, it is impossible to change this date without significantly changing their doctrine.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Great job!

Yes of course he was frantically searching through the WT Library CD-Rom like never before.

btw..you do sound like you should be on radio. You sound like a news anchor even.

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

OMG!

He was deflated from the get-go.

Morale is low!

LMFAO!

He got soooo defensive, like they always do.

You must be in radio, with a voice like that.

Well done!

haha I know, bro...it was almost like he dreaded answering the phone.

The last time I called the service desk, they wouldn't give their name, and they had the same suspicious tone in their voice. You know, for the organization that claims to be the only true channel of God, they don't really act like it.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Yep.

He said "I'll try" like 'Oh brother, here we go again!'

I almost feel bad for him.

LOL!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

can't download it. anyone else having trouble?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I did - so I hit save as command. thought I had it - site came up and said that bandwidth has been used for the day. Dang

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit