Encounter with JW neighbours # 2

by winnie 22 Replies latest jw friends

• anewme
    anewme

What a great story!!!!

And so pathetic!!!

I am looking forward to hearing more "neighbor stories" from you in the future!

You should send it in to your local editor under "JWs as Neighbors"

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I love these stories now. They show the ridiculous side of loyal JWism. The WTS says that
    the members choose to limit association on their own, and they have basically said that greetings
    are not wrong, but many don't want to start allowing even that much because it leads to more.

So the members are cult-trained to believe that even having a friendly smile and saying the word
    "Hello" will cause the WTS to judicially reprove them. They have such fear.

Thanks for posting this. I started a thread this morning on how they didn't know how to act around
    me as an inactive fader.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Beautiful! Perhaps soon you will be seeing one of these in the front lawn next-door;

Or, this;

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Sorry didn't paste.

Jeff

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I have to wonder if way deep down inside that she really wouldn't love to just be permitted to "say hello" as one would to any other neighbor! The WTS enforces such hatefilled limitations and restrictions on merely extending common a courtesy. For a lot of us when we HAD TO follow the WTS....somewhere deep inside it felt mean-spirited and even awkward at best when behaving this way.

hugs,

Annie

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

It would be a riot to encounter them then start doing Steve Irwin style dialog to a non-existent camera.

"here we see the JW elder in his natural habitat, the front garden, Crikey, would you look at the size of him! If I get too close, he might run away, these are timid little fellas... Notice how he's recently shed his skin of cheap polyester and is trying to blend in..."

Heheheheh.

RD

• Open mind
    Open mind

LOL @ Roller Dave.

I'd love to see that too! Sounds like a great YouTube idea. You out there Wasanelderonce?

Open Mind

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Winnie:

Very funny thread. I am glad you made them squirm and showed them and their religion up for being stupid and cult-like.

I am fading and am glad I do not have any JW neighbors. As far as I am concerned, I would PREFER if they shun me. Unfortunately, when JWs know another JW lives nearby (and especially if it is a woman) they might try to ask for rides and favors, etc. I would rather they did not bother me. I would not welcome the intrusion.

LHG

• unique1
    unique1

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

wINNIE: your husband is a smart man. As i've been posting here for years. EMBARRASS, PUT JW'S IN THIER PLACE . any time they act like A-HOLES, don't wait till next time. and go home ( saying why did i let these dopes wreck my day) . expose THE dUB'S for the pieces of crap they are. $hit on their parade before the $hit on yours. Who in the hell is your jw neighbour to come on your side of the fence? and then be R.U.D.E. about it? i would tell her your going to call the police, if you ever catch your ZOMBIE butt, again on your side. Tell her if she want's to pull WEEDS , she should start with the dopes at her hall. I would show NO QUARTER. JUST AS YOUR HUSBASND DID. Now this post may be deleted. b/c many crybabies here don't like honest tales about how to handle DUB'S. sorry i live 10,000 miles from you . or I would come over and shake you man's hand. and then go knock you your jw's neighbour's door. and give her a BIBLE LESSON she would never forget. JOHN THE WT EXPOSER

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit