I must say Goodbye for now

by KW13 39 Replies latest jw friends

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

KW13

Congrats on the new addition to your family.. attention to your wife and son is infinitely more important than anything you do here.

Still...I hate to see you go.... another brick drops from the walls of JWD. ...why can't it be a troll that is leaving instead of one of the good guys?

Please come back from time to time...maybe not to hash out the latest ex-JW crap, but just to let us know how you and Megan and Noah are doing.... post pictures please.

We celebrate your life with you, and the new life that has joined you.

Peace on your journey....you will be missed.

SnakesInTheTower ()

PS....Maybe Simon is right. Maybe the success of this forum will render it obsolete. Lets hope so. That means there are no more JWs coming out of the Borg because there is no more Borg. The day that happens will be a day to truly celebrate. Many here cherish the friendships we have that will outlast the Borg and JWD.....friendships that will last our entire lives. ....Many here will keep the fires burning. When I look back at old threads I see names of members I have never heard of....started posting early on and quit after a few months or even years. We don't know if they are reading now or not....if so... enjoy your freedom and your life.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

We will miss you...give Noah a kiss for us.

luck1.jpg image by Lesliev1031

Leslie

• greendawn
    greendawn

All the best Karl for you and your family things are really looking up for you now.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Good for you, KW. I take a break now and then, as well. We all have other things to do with our time. The internet can be addictive. And that's not good for us addictive personalities. We will enjoy hearing from you again sometime - about your real life and friends. Best wishes!

• Es
    Es

Thats a great attitude!!!! All the best with your new family and your new life

Es

• juni
    juni

I'm proud of you. Take care and I send my love to you and your family.

Juni ~~

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I wish you the VERY best of all good things for you and your new little family.

hugs,

Annie

• ronin1
    ronin1

Best wishes to you, Megan, and Noah.

Take care.

Ronin1

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

We'll miss you, but it's great that you've decided to spend more time on other activities! Isn't it great when you don't think about JW issues very often? Check in from time to time and just say "Hi"!

Swalker

• eclipse
    eclipse

All my best to you, Megan and little Noah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit