I must say Goodbye for now

by KW13 39 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

Good luck on your journey, and pop in from time to time.

JK

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Good -by for now. I wish the best for you and your family.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Having your first child brings about big changes in your life. It is so not about you anymore. Take care of yourself and your little family.

Best wishes, choosing Life

• PEC
    PEC

Good luck to you and your family.

Philip

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

Farewell for now KW

Enjoy your beautiful little family and best wishes to you in everything you do.

LTF

• Twitch
    Twitch

Farewell and take care.

Drop by sometime,......

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

KW13:

I know real life is calling and you must do what you have to do.

But, stop in some time.

Best wishes,

LHG

• delilah
    delilah

All the best to you, Megan and baby Noah. See ya later, alligator....stop in every now and then. You will be missed.

• Sassy
    Sassy

this site has its time and place.. we all need to do what is best for us. The internet, while a diversion at time.. AND while it helps to be able to talk to others who understand what we are going through.. it can't be our only outlet for moving on..

so what you are doing can be a very healthy thing..

However.. it still doesn't mean that from time to time there is a place for this too... I come and go from here.. I've been back more active recently but was mostly absent for the past couple years.. we have stages of growth and healing..

You will do what is right for your family.. and you! good luck and we'll leave the light on for ya

• KW13
    KW13

I see all your replies and it makes me proud to know such good people, and fighters for a just cause. Your all really special to me, i wont forget anyone of you and i wont forget to keep ya updated about Noah either, this board has been as i said a lifeline.

Please no more replies now lol, email me instead cos i want to know i didnt miss any friends out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit