I must say Goodbye for now

by KW13 39 Replies latest jw friends

• dobbie
    dobbie

Lol Ethan is that three times for emphasis or are you trying to outpost me?!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

We understand Karl - plus even if you wanted to stay, you won't have the time now!!

Wishing you all every blessing and success for the future, take care.

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon made a comment today that really made me think and i wondered if i could achieve it "in my opinion everyone should aim to become an ex-ex jehovahs witness"

I really should stop telling people that 'leaving is good' shouldn't I ?!

... except that it is of course! (I guess the ultimate measure of success is if there wasn't ever a need for forums like this one)

IMO the people who become obsessed with ex-JW'ness and still let the WTS really define who they are (in a negative way) years after they supposedly 'leave' are a warning. We need to move on for ourselves unless we're staying around to help others on the same journey (and it takes different people different times). I know having family still in etc... can complicate things and doesn't make it clear cut.

Anyway, all the best and good luck to you - it's been great having you here. Feel free to pop back and let us know how you get on.

• KW13
    KW13

I am glad you all understand, i owe you all a lot! Of course i'll say hello and keep ya's posted on Noah as he does exciting things and stops sleeping all the time, but yeah it is definitely time for me to make changes and improvements all over.

Thank you!

• return visitor
    return visitor

I hope the best for you and yours.

Hey lets have a...

• mouthy
    mouthy

GOOD LUCK

everyone should aim to become an ex-ex jehovahs witness

I AM TRYING!!! I AM TRYING!!! Addiction is awful you know!!!!

• changeling
    changeling

Have a great journey dear. Love and cherish your family. Learn and grow.

Check in every now and then with updates, please.

changeling

• BFD
    BFD

You are going to too busy to post here anyway. There are a lot of people here who could answer many of the questions that you surely will have but, I understand why you feel you must cut off for now.

I am glad you stuck around long enough to share the arrival of Noah with us. You are going to be a great dad, you are already.

Hugs to Megan, Noah and Karl!

BFD

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

I wish you the best! Yes, we all need to move on until we are no longer captives to the WT! Take care!

• KW13
    KW13

LOL simon

You others, as i said its appreciated how much you all care - you should try leaving, even for a short while its so liberating honestly, its like you've almost made it where you need to go!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit