What Are your Favorite Hobbies? Things you do for Fun ?

by flipper 45 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Next on my list is to learn to play the guitar

Me too! I just bought myself one, nothing special just a basic accoustic.

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

I play blues/classic rock guitar and restore/build Porsches. My latest project is a 1991 944S2 that I swapped the engine out with a Chevy LT1 V8 out of a 96 Vette.

http://www.porschehybrids.com/gallery/album04 sorry dont know how to make it clickable

I do those things when I'm not working on restoring my 1930's arts and crafts style house . . . . I am very busy :o)

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

hey! it is clickable! I'm so pleased with myself I'll paste another!! http://www.porschehybrids.com/gallery/album10

• Locutus of Borg
  • shell69
    shell69

This is gonna sound really sad. But what I love to do is go to work.

I've worked damn hard in the last three years, and now have a really interesting career in the cinema industry.

Think the reason I love it so much is that my taking on this job was the start of my freedon from the borg. I realised that not every 'worldly' person is evil, that there are intersting and fruitful relationships to be had outside the religion, and that I was actually worth more than being the stay at home wifey trying to aux pioneer once or twice a year.

Shellllllll (((((ahhhhh, bliss)))))

• bluebell
    bluebell

I am learning Spanish - did my entry level last year and am doing level 1 this year

My hubby loves rugby and I at first went along just to have something to do together. We joined the supporter club and although I do enjoy rugby slightly more now i understand it a bit but i still mainly go for the social side and have made a number of friends.

Dragon boating: some of the rugby supporters do dragon boating and I have joined them, its good fun and again something social plus keeps you fit.

reading: i love books, used to read for escapism as a child

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hobbies?

Fun??

What are these?

• moshe
    moshe

Ham Radio, shooting and reloading, ATV riding, metal detectors/treasure hunting, collecting Indian artifacts/arrowheads,etc, RV camping, gardening, woodworking, geneology.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

I fly-fish, kayak, backpack, mountain bike, and ride my 4-wheeler. Oh, I also drink whiskey and smoke cigars in my down time.

• ninja
    ninja

build lego stephen hawkings Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit