Madeline's parents formally named suspects...Something smells "fishy" here

by Dragonlady76 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I felt that the parents were genuine in their pleas for Madelines return, however this mornings news has left me stunned.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The plot thickens, who knows there were many instances in the past where parents reporting missing children turned out to be responsible for killing them.

Only time may show the truth about this specific celebrated case.

• Gill
    Gill

Personally, I suspect that they're being 'set up'.

The Portuguese are much like the WTBTS when it comes to pedophilia and like to sweep it under the carpet if at all possible.

A child being abducted could stain their tourist industry to some extent.

It would be so much easier if Mr and Mrs McCann killed their child.

The British are not liked at all in Europe. Take it from someone who is widely travelled in Europe with relatives who give their opinion of the English freely. I'm afraid the English, especially the young have a sickening reputation abroad. This reputation puts the English at risk, especially English women (I see Mrs McCann is getting the brunt of the blame) and especially young English people.

If the McCanns could be blamed then things could be so much easier for the Portuguese!!

• Gill
    Gill

One more thing not to forget! Blaming Mum is an absolute classic, when all else fails!

Let's not forget Sally Clarke!

This is a lesson that we have been learning slowly in the UK. The Portuguese judicial system is very backward and is in desperate need of reform.

It would be so easy to lock Kate McCann away and throw away the key. Then everyone could just forget all about it!

Somewhere out there is a little 4 year old girl, alive or dead.

She needs finding. It would be more encouraging to see the Police continue their searches for her and failing that, for the McCanns to use the money given to them by the British public to pay for private detectives.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Maybe the police found duct tape, wire cutters and pieces of concrete blocks in the back of the rental car.

Just a thought.

Rub a Dub

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

I don't think that finding blood in the car they rented could really stand up in court because the killers could have planted it there after the car was returned. There has been so publicity, if the killers wanted to divert attention from themselves whats to stop them ascertaining which car the McCanns had rented and then planting 'evidence'?

Unless of course the car was kept in police possession and they held to stringent police procedures.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Gill,

Good points, there are always two sides to the story.

However that blood evidence is something that needs to be checked out by a third party if in fact there is bad blood between the Brits and the Ports.

What I find odd is the timming of the blood evidence, it's been 18 weeks and they just found the blood in the rental car? They also did not reveal the amount od blood they found or how it got there, CSI's are good at figuring out if it was contact, splatter or if was smeared on. I think that is something they need to start explaining.

• shell69
    shell69

Sorry; but I have thought more and more over the last few months that there is something 'dodgey', the way the mother carries that little pink teddy with her everwhere!

I may be wrong, but I just think theres something not quite right

Shell

• vitty
    vitty

They were talking on sky news today about the "evidence" being contaminated.

The mother does look a bit cold but, .......................does that means she killed her?? Hard evidence is what we need, not "feelings"

• Gill
    Gill

Sally Clarke appeared calm and collected despite her distress at her baby's death.

She was a professional also. She came to motherhood later on in life and had a successful career as a solicitor.

She was found guilty despite NO EVIDENCE to indicate she had killed her baby only because she didn't 'react' how people wanted her to react.

Her baby was proven to have died of cot death several years after Sally had been in prison.

She is believed to have died, not long after her vindication and release, of a 'Broken Heart'.

She never recovered from the injustice against her.

I hope this won't happen again!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit