Shopaholic needs a husband!

by changeling 65 Replies latest social relationships

• John Doe
    John Doe

Many here could solve their problem from within this thread if they became bisexual. ;-)

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Many here could solve their problem from within this thread if they became bisexual. ;-)

Oh so that's what you did John?

• John Doe
    John Doe

No, absolutely not. I was merely being a jackass. ;-)

• John Doe
    John Doe

Well, killed that thread! he he he

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    Well, killed that thread! he he he

When Nona, sweetstuff, and myself indicated that we aren't interested. You know, like when a householder slams a door in your face.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    When Nona, sweetstuff, and myself indicated that we aren't interested. You know, like when a householder slams a door in your face.

What aren't you interested in? Be detailed. ;-)

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Shopaholic heads to the mall for another spree.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    What aren't you interested in? Be detailed. ;-)

Hmmmm...that's a good question. I can't speak for the other aposababes, but I am, for the first time in my LIFE, content w/ myself and my singleness. I'm not actively looking for a boyfriend anymore and I am enjoying my life and freedom. When it happens, it happens. Since it hasn't, yet, I am doing what I want, when I want, w/ whomever I want.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Ah shucks, I thought you were going to detail something interesting regarding you three. ;-)

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Hmmmm...that's a good question. I can't speak for the other aposababes, but I am, for the first time in my LIFE, content w/ myself and my singleness. I'm not actively looking for a boyfriend anymore and I am enjoying my life and freedom. When it happens, it happens. Since it hasn't, yet, I am doing what I want, when I want, w/ whomever I want.

I totally agree with Sweetface, mind you, if a great guy came along, I wouldn't throw him away either, well, at least not right away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit