Shopaholic needs a husband!

by changeling 65 Replies latest social relationships

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i'm already in love with changeling, sweetstuff, sweetface,mrs. jones. but, hey, there's more room in the hot tub, bring her around.

oh, missannas coming, gotta run. sssshhhhhhhhhhh lol

• fedorE
    fedorE
    Do you have a job?

Are you disease free?

Are you nice?

Are you smart?

Yes I'm employed. Of course I'm disease free. Nice-only outside the bedroom. Inside the bedroom You must worship me as your God. Inside the bedroom I am Master and you will always be the slave..(except when u just wana cuddle) Im smart enough, sweety, you know how much i love you now stfu and ......get to it.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux
    Inside the bedroom You must worship me as your God. Inside the bedroom I am Master and you will always be the slave..

sorry, carry on.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I'm married, think I can support a 2nd wife

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

You love to play matchmaker, hmm, I might have to pm you at some point, lol. If you find a good man for you friend, please clone him, lots of us are looking for one!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

naw the username scared me off from day one. Plus I is a dumb, overweight slob, with acute narcissistic disorder. Plus believe it or not I might be taken.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    Noni needs a huband also.And I was here first.
    Noni, how do you feel about 23 year olds?

Is this what goes on when I'm not around for 2 days? R.F, you hurt me, you hurt me deep just now.

• R.F.
    R.F.
    Is this what goes on when I'm not around for 2 days? R.F, you hurt me, you hurt me deep just now.

Awwww i'm sorry sweetface!!!

Will you forgive me??!!

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

misa:

Snakes joined up on E Harmony- might be something to check out.

the problem (?) is that you cannot browse the members on EHarmony...or maybe that's a good thing...... I am completely reliant on a lousy computer to dole out the matches....and the matches are being doled out slowly...half dozen at a time right now.... I think I should put up a different photo...

just dont check the Jehovah's Witness box in the religion section... that's a deal killer

Snakes (...)

• changeling
    changeling

You heard her gentelman: sweetstuff is looking for a man!

There's something and someone one this board for everybody!

changeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit