Shopaholic needs a husband!

by changeling 65 Replies latest social relationships

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    the problem (?) is that you cannot browse the members on EHarmony...or maybe that's a good thing...... I am completely reliant on a lousy computer to dole out the matches....and the matches are being doled out slowly...half dozen at a time right now.... I think I should put up a different photo...

Oh, OK. I don't know why but that went completely over my head before, I thought you just didn't want to post it publicly.
    I have no idea how those things work. Thanks for clarifying this for me

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

OMG!!! I just saw this topic!!! I haven't even read through the replies yet as I am cracking up hysterically from the title alone. LOL....ROFL....okay...now that I have regained my senses I am going to read the responses.

Thanks Changeling!

• free2think
    free2think
    naw the username scared me off from day one. Plus I is a dumb, overweight slob, with acute narcissistic disorder. Plus believe it or not I might be taken.

IP: consider yourself back on the market.and btw way to sell yourself man.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    naw the username scared me off from day one. Plus I is a dumb, overweight slob, with acute narcissistic disorder. Plus believe it or not I might be taken.
    IP: consider yourself back on the market.and btw way to sell yourself man.

dammit I messed up bad huh? Well honesty is the best policy I always say

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Misa,

I'm sure the guys appreciate you looking out for them but I don't need a sugar-daddy. But if I happen to come across one, who am I to judge.

Sometimes I think I should have gotten married when I was 20/21 to some idiot brother around the same age but my response to all the knuckle-head brothers that approached me was something along the lines of "We're both too young to think about marriage. Plus I need a few years to focus on career and lay a stable foundation for myself." No kidding I was talking like that at 20. I think its because my dad isn't a JW and I was exposed to so much at college, I knew that my existence didn't begin and end at the KH.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Looks like I need to get in line behind Noni, Snoozy and SweetFace since they were here before me. Sorry girls, I didn't mean to jump ahead.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Looks like I need to get in line behind Noni, Snoozy and SweetFace since they were here before me. Sorry girls, I didn't mean to jump ahead

I'm sure you meant sweetstuff, hon! I'm good for right now, but I will keep you guys posted.

R.F., I forgive you, but I think I need a bigger ring, now....like, maybe an existing one

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Misa,

I'm sure the guys appreciate you looking out for them but I don't need a sugar-daddy. But if I happen to come across one, who am I to judge.

Haha

• noni1974
    noni1974

Looks like I need to get in line behind Noni, Snoozy and SweetFace since they were here before me. Sorry girls, I didn't mean to jump ahead.

No I was only kidding.I don't really need a man or a husband.I'm doing just fine on my own, why change that now??

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Not shopping for a husband either, I had one, returned him to Dumbmart. But a great boyfriend, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit