My story- Here goes!

by Younglove1999 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Younglove 1999,

WELCOME to the forum!! We are happy to have you and your husband here!! Thank you for sharing your story..we are so glad you have each other and you both came out together! We look forward to hearing more from you!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Thanks for posting your story. Feel free to fill in details about other stuff.
    You give hope to those of us with mates in the dubs.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Hooray for YoungLove!

Victory over ignorance and superstition!

Welcome and glad you are here. I really enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more!

RD

• The-Borg
    The-Borg

YoungLove and Husband, welcome to the world of real friendships. No more conditional love!!

• deeskis
    deeskis

Welcome young love and hubby

thanks for sharing your story, glad things are working out for you..........

Best wishes D

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Welcome and thank you for sharing your story with us.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I am so happy for you and your family. I still am amazed that I get to give my daughter (1 1/2 years old now) a normal life. She won't know her grandparents on my side.....but, other than that....she will never have to go through the things we did. I am glad you get to do the same!!!

Welcome!!

• fedorE
    fedorE

WOW both of you are so fortunate to feel the same way. Now you can start to really enjoy life together..If u ever need "amunition" for anyone medling into your lives of course there are books out there..but this board has some pretty good posts ..(eg: read some of Terry's older posts..) Ciao!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Welcome to JWD and thank you for your story!

Congratulation on you and your hubby both coming out together and that your beautiful daughter will never have to endur the JW life as a child!

nj

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    So now we weren’t going to the meetings to see all of our friends, but we were now in a hall where we knew no one. At this time, my thoughts, questions, doubts weren’t really communicated to my husband and vice versa other than the obvious we don’t go out in service much, we hated him having privleges, and meeting nights were a pain in the butt. But confess our true feelings? No way- Because we didn’t want to get in trouble. Side note: isn’t it sad that as a couple, we weren’t comfortable being honest with each other because of our religion? One that encouraged communication and honesty among marriage mates, but reiterated limitations or repercussions of what would happen if we truly expressed our feelings?

This is my story exactly! Although it took us longer to talk to each other about things (years! lol), we are both out completely, mind, body and spirit, and my hubby actually has joined JWD as well!

We were also told (similar to you) that we would end up divorced if we didn't get back to the hall during a "shepherding" visit.

I could sooooo feel the love on that visit!

Thanks for sharing and welcome to JWD!

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit