Massive donations to the WTS

by greendawn 63 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I knew a sister who donated 25,000 UK Sterling (50,000 US Dollars) to the local hall

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Watchtower Money for protest and awareness

• VM44
    VM44

It appears that the Watchtower has an obsessive interest in money!

If an individual showed as much devotion to accumulating wealth as the Watchtower does, they would be considered materialistic!

--VM44

• Gill
    Gill

Ooooh! Don't get me started on this subject!!!

This was one of the last conversations I had with my parents on the WTBTS!

It was quite a big row I'm afraid. I said that the WTBTS was demanding more and more money because of court cases, pay outs to victims of pedophilia and their protecting of pedophiles in court. I also said, which upset them, was that the WT would be a mere shadow of itself in twenty years time because it was finally beginning to be exposed for what it is!

My father turned concerned to my mother, 'we better give them more money!' he said, in all seriousness. Then he asked me, 'So they're really struggling for money now?'

I laughed and laughed. Told them to make sure they gave all their money to the WT because pedophiles need love too!

I was very angry. Not because I want their money when they die, but because of how they live now. They don't go out except meetings and FS. They won't go on holiday even though they can afford to because they give every spare penny to the bOrg. They scrimp on every penny and give it to a pedophile protecting Scam like the WTBTS!

Makes me angry to think I have these people's genes.

A relative of mine was so concerned that she would not get into the new system that she sent a huge donation to the WTBTS before she died. She wanted to read the 'thank you' note before she died to know she had her 'ticket' in her hand to a resurrection!

However, after the 1995 'generation change' another relative completely struck the WTBTS off her will!!

Not everyone is a dumb sucker!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

mooooo,click me The Watchtower Corporation is a multi media production and printing company,activities like summer conventions are for the purpose of promoting and raising funds for the Watchtower Corporation. They produce books, tapes, CD's, and videos. Their main business is soliciting donations, both door to door from strangers and from their own members at Watchtower Corporation sponsored meetings. Their second cash producing business is sponsoring events and conventions and collecting donations at those. The third equity business is the real estate development and speculating business. A huge sub business is the soliciting and managing of the proceeds of wills, trusts, and cash assets of loyal members. Yes,always follow the money trail and see where it leads you. The spiritual 'rush' of the Jehovah's Witnesses watchtower conventions was all a deluded false high.

I can remember the packed out auditoriums with handicapped,wheelchair disabled all laid out on the arena floor.

What a sight to behold in the early 1960's,yes a testimony to their faith that the watchtower's promised "new system" would miraculously cure them anyday.....

Except.......It was all a LIE --Danny Haszard Bangor Maine former Kingdom Hall Jehovah's Witnesses Rockland Massachusetts

• Gill
    Gill

Danny - Where do you think all the money is going, and I don't mean just to the WTBTS?

Considereing how highly UNeducated so many in the WTBTS are and how sadly trusting they are of their fellow dubbies, it would take only one or two very clever, accountants / lawyers to be able to confuse the 'money trail' so much that it could not be followed to say just one or two people.

The FDS / GB are a bunch of dumb asses and wouldn't know their left from right hand.

The money situation is NOT open to public scrutiny and even in local congs I knew of 'money going astray' and Elders being responsible.

What's the chances of a couple of clever blokes 'feathering their nests' knowing that one way or another the WTBTS is going down and they should 'make hay while the sun shines'?!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Danny - Where do you think all the money is going, and I don't mean just to the WTBTS?

Considereing how highly UNeducated so many in the WTBTS are and how sadly trusting they are of their fellow dubbies, it would take only one or two very clever, accountants / lawyers to be able to confuse the 'money trail' so much that it could not be followed to say just one or two people.

The FDS / GB are a bunch of dumb asses and wouldn't know their left from right hand.

The money situation is NOT open to public scrutiny and even in local congs I knew of 'money going astray' and Elders being responsible.

What's the chances of a couple of clever blokes 'feathering their nests' knowing that one way or another the WTBTS is going down and they should 'make hay while the sun shines'?!

Good points,at this stage until there is evidence I see them as just sinking money into more and more real estate holdings.The Watchtower is a demonic controlled institution so anything goes.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Exactly,

That's why I stopped donating long ago.

R.F.

• DannyHaszard
  • Gill
    Gill

Danny - 'Evidence' will come only when it is too late. It is bizarre that the WTBTS is selling real estate and 'doing what exactly with the money?' While all the time they are pleading and demanding contributions from the beaten flock, but they do what with it?

OK I'll admit they've put up a few tin shacks to call KH's in Africa! They have not stopped providing 'free' KH's, transport etc in Eastern Europe claiming that the 'work' is established there.

But, where are the Watchtower Hospitals? Where are the Watchtower Schools?

They printing relatively few new books etc so where is the money going?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit