I Believe She's Trying to Get me Disfellowshipped!

by R.F. 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Hopefully you can get any family members who you care about that are trapped in the Tower out. If you can do that, you have the option of writing a disassociation letter. If you can get everyone to write and send these together, then your ex will no longer have that card to play. And then it will be purely a legal issue, which the court orders can deal with.

• rebel8
    rebel8

If you are trying to avoid being dfd, why not cut her off at the pass? Meet w/the elders yourself, play the tapes, express your deep concern over her spiritual health because she is engaging in such unscriptural behavior, ask them to help her.

The BOEs I know consider the last one who tattles, guilty--the first to tattle is innocent.

Then yes do change your number, and pursue the restraining order if she doesn't stop calling.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

***k her! Just move on and let her be crazy alone....and deny.

• Gill
    Gill

Stalker!!

Get an injunction against her to keep her away!

See whether the Elders are interested in her gossip when they find that she's been acting like a loon!

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

RF. this one's a nutbag.

Getting a log of incoming calls is a very good idea, dollars for donuts she makes three of four and hangs up for every one that goes through to voicemail.

Never be alone with her, she can allege ANYTHING and you can't deny. The legal system is stacked in favor of women in this area, she only has to say she fears you, and you go to jail. The cops don't need ANY witnesses, much less two.

If she alleges any violence from you, it will be treated as 'domestic abuse' and the sympathy she will get increases exponentially, plus you will be barred from owning firearms.

Start documenting her harassment, write her a formal letter demanding she stop, call the elders to 'help' her, and consider the restraining order once you have enough documentation.

If you find yourself in a confrontation with her, CALL THE POLICE BEFORE SHE CAN.

and RUN AWAY FROM HER as if she has the plague.

if she calls the cops on you, or if you don't run fast enough, she will hold all the cards and you will hear them say 'do you want us to take him away?'

Always get your side in first.

I have firsthand experience here, and I can tell you it's a tough road. anything you do or don't do could set her off, so just do what's smart and cover your tushie.

the voice of rueful experience,

RD

• Sassy
    Sassy

Harassing, Threatening or Obscene Phone Calls

If you receive a harassing, obscene or threatening phone call the first thing you should do is to hang up the telephone. After hanging up, dial *57 on your phone and GTE will begin a trace to the phone number from where the call was made. Stay on the phone line and a recording will tell you whether or not the trace was successful. In most instances the trace will be successful. In some areas however, older technology is still in place that will not allow the trace to work. The phone companies are working to update all the equipment so that all these phone calls can be tracked down.

If you return home and find a threatening call on your answering machine, a *57 trace will still work as long as the call in question was the last phone call made to your number. Remember though that many people do not leave messages on machines if you are not there. Also make sure that you save the tape with the call on it for evidence.Report the phone call to the police. In some instances a second successful call trace may be necessary to take any action, but you should document the fact that the calls were made. This alerts the police to any common types of threatening or harassing phone calls that are ongoing and also to any possible threats against youMost

Most phone companies (land lines) have what is called Call Trace (*57).. it helps set a basis if you need to prove harassement
  • still_in74
    still_in74

She better back off! You're MY fiance now and I'll let her know

Don't worry, hon...I'll still marry you if you get DF'd.

well RF, if that avatar really is sweetface this really could be a blessing in disguise!!!

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I keep recommending "The Gift of Fear" by Gavin DeBecker. I wonder if anyone ever takes my advice and reads it? Hard to tell. However, here I am again, recommending that you read this book, right away.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

What is it with JWs tattleing on each other and always trying to use their faith and the "brothers" to punish and sanction each other. The first time my wife tried this with me was within weeks of me being baptised. Thinking back on it, it's what precipitated my exit.

• poppers
    poppers
    Send her a certified registered letter to cease and desist all harassment or face the legal consequences. Better yet go to a lawyer and have it sent on the law firm letter head. That will show how serious you are. Make sure and document the phone calls in the letter. No one should have to put up with that shit.

This was my first thought. I hope you follow through; she sounds pretty loony and maybe that will be enough to wake her up a bit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit