Confused!! Help!!

by BigBloomerz 36 Replies latest social relationships

• BigBloomerz
    BigBloomerz

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to give you an update on how things are going, Things are going Great!! Ive moved away from my family and friends to be nearer to my man, its all going superly duperly. I wrote a letters to the Elders and also to my family saying i no longer wished to be a part of the congregation, i left them no forwarding address, so they cant send any JWs round my house from down this area! Muahaha! I have yet to hear from them by phone, they have my mobile, its up to them now wether they want to stay in touch or not, they prob view me as running away from it all and not facing up to what i am doing, but hey who cares, im free!!

Thanks for all your comments and advice on this post, i'll be sticking around here for a while!

Amz xx

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

I missed this thread until now... but hey, congratulations on a grand new adventure!

Jackie

• JK666
    JK666

BB,

I am glad you got it all sorted out. Have a great life with your man.

JK

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Hi mate, I wondered what happened to you. I'm glad you're going to live your own life. Don't kid yourself, there are going to be some bad times. I hope that this man will have your back through them. Don't be afraid to make him understand exactly what you've put behind you, but don't pretend that you did it for him - you know that it was about your own life.

Don't stop growing and looking for things you like to do.

• BigBloomerz
    BigBloomerz

Just a little update.. Everything is still going great and we are getting married in November this year Thanks to everyone for the support and helping me through that time. I'll be staying on here to keep getting the support for sure.

Love to all xx

• real one
    real one

Take the time to find out who you are and what you want. everyone you meet in the beginning is going to be Mr. wonderful until you get to really know them or make some kind of commitment then they change. If you believe in God then know that you are not in the "truth". Jesus Christ is the truth not an organization.

If Jesus Christ is not their head, and he is not then you have other more important issues to think about like your SALVATION. Im not trying to tell you what to do because we know young folks don't like that as you have already stated. you are on this site so you know we do not agree with the jw teachings. everything they teach is not a lie but the most important thing they leave out is the deity of Christ and that should make you run.

do some research and pray to God to help you make your decisions. One of the things the jw do say that i agree with is to put God first. This is not an easy thing to do unless you know how. Reading a Bible that has not been changed like the nwt is a start. find a church to visit if you have the nerve, which may not be easy for you due to your upbringing but you will find beneficial, i know this.

define who you are and what you want before you join someone else in your life. this takes time and is well worth the efford for your LIFE.

you say you would marry tomorrow, thats kind of quick especially since you say he is 10 yrs older than you. that dosen't mean a lot but just know that marriage is not to be taken LIGHTLY. This is something you will have to live with the rest of YOUR LIFE. get some counseling before you get married. everyone should do that. you are not going to get any easy answers here i hope not because you have asked a complicated question.

we show lots of love here so know that most of us here want to see you prosper in your life.

May God Bless You!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Nice to hear that things worked out well for both of you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit