The Rutherford Exposed: The Story of Berta and Bonnie thread

by Lady Lee 56 Replies latest jw friends

• IT Support
    IT Support

If it's any help, I've got pages 1-27 saved on my hard disk.

PM me if you want me to email them to you.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Oh darn, I especially need p. 28...but if you have p. 27 in html format please send it to me (particularly if it has material later than January 4, 2007). I will send you a PM.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Thanks Farkel for dropping in. You started a ball rolling and we had no idea where that was going to go. Thank you so much.

IT Support - those 27 pages will be useful to Leolaia.

From my Word document there are only 3 posts: 2 by sammielee and 1 by badboy.

• VM44
    VM44

Does Simon maintain backup copies of the JWD database?

Or is the current working database all there is?

--VM44

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm now about half-way through the thread, having just finished p. 14. I would then like to post a link to it in the forum so people can download it. But what I need is a stable server to host the PDF file. Something that will still have the file available a year, or two, or more from now. Anyone know of a good hosting service or who has their own domain that is more or less permanent? Or might there be space on JWD's server? The file is projected to be about 26 MB in size.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Leo

Simon has the cookbooks on the server. He might have space for this. I'll point him in this direction

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Thanks, IT Support, that gets us up to June 28, 2007. That leaves only five posts on p. 28 that were made on June 29th. I guess that's as good as it's going to get. Are you sure you don't happen to have p. 28?

Lady Lee....That sounds like a great idea.

• VM44
    VM44

Badboy was the last poster in that thread, perhaps he might have saved a copy of page 28?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Anyone have Google Desktop which might have cached the page on your own home computer?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

BTW, I have via Lady Lee the plain text of the first three posts of p. 28, so really all I'm missing are the last two posts. And I'm pretty sure I wrote one of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit