The Rutherford Exposed: The Story of Berta and Bonnie thread

by Lady Lee 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Well, I found it in the Active Topics:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/active/6514.ashx

Looks like Page 28 was indeed the last page and badboy was the last poster, but I'm almost certain there was more because I know I answered his question that was on the last page. I think I also posted another new discovery, but I can't remember what that was.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Do let me know if you find the .mht and .htm files.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Leo I clicked on your link and get an error message. I remember reading all about what Farkel wrote on this matter.

Blueblades

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

VM44

There were at least 28 pages in that thread.....Could lengthy multi page threads have been deleted during Simon's indexing of the site?

Last night I didn't quite understand what you were asking - way past my bedtime

There are plenty of threads much longer that have no problem. In fact, there are some of them that I woulds have no problem if they disappeared

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I just did a search of all the drives in my computer. The copies I sent you are all I have. I might have some saved on a CD but they will definitely be older files

Hang on I think I can check this quickly

• jgnat
    jgnat

I still think the lulu option should be considered. We don't have to take a profit. Put on a penny. Electronic media will always be ephemerial by it's nature. It think a paper Berta and Bonnie book would be quite lively.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

OK I don't have it on a CD. Just the one set.

I often have something saved in different places because I frequently forget what I have. (I've had to resort to a hard copy of DVDs and VHS videos because when I get to the store I wind up buying a video I already have)

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Thanks Lady for your work on this......

This is a good job on exposing this creep Rutherford, the power, the money, the corruption

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Thanks for saving this info, it is a godsend. I only wish tho that dates were associated with the messages, to make it easier to track the flow of the discussion. I am going to spend some time reformatting it in an easier to read file and then make it into a PDF.

• VM44
    VM44

Leo, I have sent you a message. --VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit