Is 2034 the ultimate Watchtower date?

by cultswatter 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Government will close the WTS soon enough for you all? But then again, it will close all religion as well

2034 is not a date.set by the WTS. No more dates This is it.

Religion has served it's purpose. Government will close them down.

Government will not succeed in closing down the WTS because they trust God as its backer. Bible assures that those trusting in God will not be disappointed,

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Religion has served it's purpose. Government will close them down.

Government will not succeed in closing down the WTS because they trust God as its backer.

Really so the governments are going to close down all the religions lets say in the United States ? Really ?

Say I was meaning to ask you Fishermen just what drugs are you on ?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Fisherman, do you believe that the Jehovah's Witnesses are the "Truth"? If so why are you here?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

cannot edit my post

• oppostate
    oppostate

I remember talks mentioning Newtons speculations said with the caveat that it was too late a prediction and with world conditions being so bad that the inside of the magazines said the end of this system would come during this 20th century and that was only a few years away.

Well the 20th century is come and gone. Newton's predictions included dates like 2034 and 2060. I wouldn't be surprised if they now pushed Newton dates as being a possibility of the end.

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

This is funny; you’re putting words in the mouth of the WTS that haven’t been spoken by them. The same hysteria that happened in 1975 by a bunch of clueless self promoting people within the organization that were in essence confused or just studying.

Good work people, you inadvertently solved your own conundrum of how 1975 happened.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There must be some dramatic changes coming up from the GB heads because I just learned that this summers District Conventions are Titled .... " Bullshit No More in The Name of Jehovah "

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    In the US, ii is hard to believe that religion could ever be closed down because it is one of the elements of the US Constitution. In the Bible, when Israel was attacked and resorted to going to their political allies for help, they were devastated. The WTS claims that they trust in God and not in military or political friends for their survival and according to the Bible, when it comes down to it, those trusting in God will not be disappointed.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The chance of the Governments toward closing down all religions is in all likelihood the same as seeing birds fly out of the Governing Body's asses.

Oh wait a second !

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Fisherman,

"The same hysteria that happened in 1975 by a bunch of clueless self promoting people within the organization that were in essence confused or just studying."

That's a damn lie. I was there in 1974 and I heard a talk given to 10,000+ people in attendance by none other than Frederick Franz. He said that the end might happen within a few months or a few years after 1975 but not decades.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit