Is 2034 the ultimate Watchtower date?

by cultswatter 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jhine
    jhine

OK ,so now Malachi you are clearly a wind up merchant .

Fusion , while officially distancing themselves from dates I have had a conversation with a Witness who privately told me Armageddon was coming SOON . So clearly unofficially the Armageddon stick is still being used to beat them with .

Jan

• PhilsWager2
    PhilsWager2
    I remember around the turn of the Century and right before the "Twisted Overlapping Generation" teaching was introduced they were doing some kind of partial book-review on Sir Isaac Newton's prophecy using Daniel's book. Is the date your using from Isaac Newton's book? There was a group of weirdos around here that are gluttons for punishment, they said "The anointed brothers we know said the End won't come until 2024, this was back around 1997-1999 time frame. Who are all these people pulling dates out of their behinds because even Jesus Christ said "Not even the Son knows that day or hour!". This implies he did not even know the Year, he left that up for the people who pushed him out of Heaven and took his spot as "The Name above all other names that you must bow to "The Governing Body"(Philippians 2)>
  • Zoos
    Zoos
    ('Only 41,193 years left till Armageddon!)

Ah! The last days.

• Village Idiot
  • SimonSays
    SimonSays

First off 2034 was orchestrated by you people, not the WTS. Second, let your ideology out while you still can, don’t worry, Government will close the WTS soon enough for you all? But then again, it will close all religion as well. So the only people that will enjoy life for a short time will be atheist and evolutionist. Any converts, think about it before the figure pointing starts.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF
    SimonSays5 minutes ago

First off 2034 was orchestrated by you people, not the WTS.

Sounds like 1975. Just saying

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

SimonSays,

First off 2034 was orchestrated by you people, not the WTS.

Yes there are some - not me - who speculate that the Witchtower might use that date but in view of all their falsified prophecies on specific dates can you blame them?

Second, let your ideology out while you still can, don’t worry,

Huh?

Government will close the WTS soon enough for you all? But then again, it will close all religion as well.

Are you related to Alex Jones?

So the only people that will enjoy life for a short time will be atheist and evolutionist.

Nope. Us demons will live to a ripe old age.

Any converts, think about it before the figure pointing starts.

Think? Is that what you're doing?

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

Think? Is that what you're doing?

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• FusionTheism
    FusionTheism

I do want to add something interesting.

When I was young (in the 80's), my parents and others in the Congregation would often say that the absolute oldest that the "Generation of 1914" could live to, would be 120.

So they did have 2034 in their minds as the absolute, final deadline in the 80's.

But that view of the Generation was done away with in 1995.

• PhilsWager2
    PhilsWager2

Look up the Watchtower in the last fifteen years and your going to see the Watchtower allowed Newton's End Dates to get published in their Watchtower (Hint-hint). Don't let someone allow us to take the blame like they did in 1914-1975, each Assembly and circuit overseer was speaking about Newton's date from the Watchtower this Century, so get your facts straight!

I don't have access to that article, if you want to post it that would be nice "Newton and End Time Dates".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit