Share your crazy jw divorce behavior stories

by arker 23 Replies latest social relationships

• arker
    arker

So after marrying a good jw girl at 18 who was an elders daughter (married at 18 like most jw kids). She was leaving for weeks (6-8) at a time to "visit" her parents in the same state(3 hours away). I finally had enough of it and told her it was over. Then that next week her dad, mom, and her came while I was at work and trashed my home, stole all my belongings and left a butcher knife though a stuffed animal. Oh yeah and they left a bag of cat Sh*!@ gift wrapped with a note saying thats what our 5 years of marriage meant. Wow now thats a good elder! I hope after they did that they were able to place lots of magazines and a couple books and for sure they got over the 10 hour a month quota door knockin.

Then I found out that she got "talked to" not df'd for sleeping with another brother while she was there. And then she was remarried 2 weeks after our divorce was final. And on top of that she was bi-sexual and had messed around with another sister, which also led to the divorce since she didn't love me anymore because she didn't know if she liked woman or men or both.

I sam just wondering what other crazy insane things have happend during divorces?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

First and foremost, WELCOME!

Wow, I just left my husband and I am sure I may have stories to tell by the time all is said and done. I hope none of them equal yours.

• arker
    arker

Thank you! I am happy to of found some new friends who can understand my background and who have shared in the same crazy life!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Wow Arker, that story is so bizarre. I'm sure it's a relief to be away from BS'ing people like that.

My then-JW wife was pretending to be pioneering, lied to the elders to help me get DF'd, while having an internet romance which soon led to much more. She was DF'd a few months after I was. We split up. Soon after, I left the JW's for good.

Having grown up in "the truth", I was led to believe that a JW would make the best mate.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

That is one bizarre story! Sorry you had to go thru that.

• nvrgnbk
  • Honesty
    Honesty

My ex (elder's daughter) wasn't really that crazy:

Took my shih-tzu to the pound and had her put to sleep because I needed to be punished for not believing it's da truth.

Told the local authorities I was molesting my kids.

Lied and told the brothers she was suing me for divorce because I was spiritually endangering her and the children with my apostate views.

Let's see...

Authorities caught her in a lot of lies about her accusations that I was molesting my kids.

My shih-tzu is still dead due to her actions.

I ended up suing her for divorce because I just couldn't trust her after the accusations and for killing an innocent animal that never gave her anything but love and devotion.

I got the house and a quit-claim deed outta her.

No, My ex (elder's daughter) wasn't really that crazy, she was just plain evil.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    Took my shih-tzu to the pound and had her put to sleep because I needed to be punished for not believing it's da truth.

• Sassy
    Sassy

well.. as I mentioned earlier elsewhere my ex changed the locks on me when I moved out..

so I had to get a court order to get my stuff..

when I got my car, it turned out my ex and his father (AN ELDER) had urninated in every place imaginable.. glove box, ashtrays, etc...

the ex also stalked me.. I had to get a restraining order for a while..

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

DAMN! And I thought that charging my security deposit and first month's rent ($2100) on our joint credit card BEFORE we split the debt was bad. I guess my ex had it easy. He went to work one morning and when he came home and I had moved out. I took everything except the sofa, TV, and his clothes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit