Share your crazy jw divorce behavior stories

by arker 23 Replies latest social relationships

• Mum
    Mum

Those are some crazy stories!

I won't go into much detail because my JW divorce was a real roller coaster ride. My ex used my daughter to punish me. He would go back and forth between affable and friendly and name-calling furor. The thing that lasted was what my poor child had to endure. He told her that she would never see me again, berated me because I would not "free him to remarry" (yes, he said that to a child!). He wanted me to "free him to remarry" but yet to want to become an active JW again - did I mention he was Crazy? He would call me and ask me to "free him." I was more interested in freeing myself. Distraught and broken as I was, I don't think I was a candidate for a relationship. I was supposed to jeopardize my "eternal life" for the sake of his libido. What a wacko!

Anyway, the way it all wound up is that he (unfortunately, with my consent) had custody of my daughter from about age 8. I was granted "liberal visitation" by the court. Of course, my daughter did what teenager do when they live with someone like him - she got pregnant at 16. She separated from her husband at age 18 and came to live with me and go back to school so she could care for her daughter. Now her dad doesn't even call her. He finally remarried about 2-3 years ago (we separated in 1979). so what was all the pressure on me for 'way back then? His insistence on having custody of my daughter was merely a power and control issue. If she needed or now needs support, understanding, or parental advice, I'm the only one there / here for her. How sad...

Regards,

SandraC

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    I took everything except the sofa, TV, and his clothes

I could live with that!

You did leave the beer right????

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    I could live with that!

He had no prob w/ it. It was a 50" TV. He bought me a divorce present. Take a wild guess at what it was.

• inactive in jersey
    inactive in jersey
    as a teenager and in my early twenties i was so upset that i couldn't find a 'brother' to marry. i thought that would have fixed all my problems with the witnessess. but it would probably only have created more. i am so sorry about the dog being put to sleep. what a horrible person, to do that to you and the dog. it is so sad that someone could be so cruel. ~v~
  • ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I don't have a divorce story. But my Jdub friend has been married twice and divorced twice. Both loyal jdubs and the second woman was crazy. She wouldn't have sex with him after the wedding night, wouldn't work, which was fine with him because he's the "I'm the man and will take care of my woman" type man, but she didn't appreciate it.

She filed for divorce after they were separated for 8 years!! I guess it's not a "scriptural divorce"

He is in his early 50's and has only had sex with these two women, and the second wife he only got it 4 times in 9 years of marraige, WTF???? I'm so glad I didn't marry a JW.

nj

• R.F.
    R.F.
    when I got my car, it turned out my ex and his father (AN ELDER) had urninated in every place imaginable.. glove box, ashtrays, etc..

That's sick on so many levels.

• changeling
    changeling

Wow! Bizaro world!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome

That was a weird divorce story. I am sorry you had to go thru that. Don't know how the JW's could ever go knocking on doors after how they have treated you.

I think there are plenty crazy JW's.....after reading this thread.

• Brain Dead
    Brain Dead

My ex wife who was a PO daughter, was divorced by me for adultery which shocked the pants off me, we met at an assembly when she was up here visiting her adulteress mother

I guess she took it upon herself to follow in her mothers foot steps, I didn't really get a chance to meet any people where she was from, which was Florida.

But it goes to show you how an complacent white sheet can cover over people at the kingdom halls.

Pure and righteous in the hall something completely different out !

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Arker, My ex (still a good JW) Falsely accused me of some pretty disgusting things Id rather not say. She used my children as pawns. The "friends" in the kingdom hell was trying very hard to brain wash my children against me. I almost went to jail. There was this Ex elder who started the trouble and lit the fuse to this night mere. I got the hell out that cult with my children. It was the worst thing that ever happen to me in my life!!!!!!!!! Arker PM me if you want. I live near you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit