At the hall last night

by Shawn10538 58 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Serg,

WELCOME to the forum!! We are happy to have you here!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear YKNOT,

WELCOME to the forum!! We are happy to have you here!! I think your suggestion is a good one! If you could stand to attend that often that is!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

I have some extra books if you need them....I have a whole library full...HA!

• unique1
    unique1

That is pure, unadulterated crazy there.

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life
    Every single encounter with these sick and ignorant people just drags me down and makes me pity them more and more. God how I pity them!! They are just getting worse and worse all the time. Sicker and sicker.

You are right. Stay away from them. Don't go back. They are sick and ignorant and drag you down. You deserve better.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

You should have said "well I met brother XXX on an ex-witness chat room where I had gone to ask some questions about what witnesses believe and he told me it was ok!"

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Hey printing costs are going up, ha ha ha

• sacolton
    sacolton

Sounds like that elder was quick to snap off a broken reed or snuff out a smoldering wick.

Shawn is a good name. It means "God is Gracious".

It is my first name too.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I recommend ebay. It's cheap and easy and u don't have to deal with power hungry janitors like the one who "revoked your implied invitation". That and a pile of toilet paper can wipe your ass

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit