At the hall last night

by Shawn10538 58 Replies latest jw experiences

• Open mind
    Open mind

Just re-read my post and realized how "Barney Fife" it sounds. That's because an elder who used to be in my congo really seemed to get off repeating that phrase. It was the "bullet" that the F&D Slave had authorized him to carry around in his pocket, just waiting for that once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to use it.'

I don't think he ever got the chance. Poor guy.

Open Mind

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

oh they can get so COCK EEEE

someday somebody is gonna beat the $hit out of him

purps

• steve2
    steve2
    Like I said, I had already arranged with an elder to be there, and he had ordered the books for me.

Sounds like a nasty experience. I can imagine how it left you feeling. He sounds like he's kinda used to bullying people. Pity the congregation he serves in!

Did you tell him who the elder was who had arranged for you to be there?

• Mum
    Mum

It is true that the police can come and remove a person from the property. But misuse or abuse of the 911 (emergency - life and death kind) is still taken as a serious matter. Are you reading this, little bully MS?

• yknot
    yknot

Just a meanspirited suggestion....Start attending the WT Q&A one Sunday a month, be sure to sit really near (if not right next to him) this "brother", make sure to greet him in a "brotherly" manner. Then not only will you gain the books but the kool-aid edition to keep us informed too.....LOL

BUT seriously....E-BAY is a great place for books or maybe someone has uploaded it.....any links Yall?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Open Mind, the only reason I would wait for the police would be to make public their stupidity. If you have been invited by an elder, have books on order at the literature desk, then it seems to me that the OP has some right to be there if he hasn't done anything wrong. And with the implied invitation(at the very LEAST) that he has, why would he not have a right to demand that the big unfamiliar jerk who is ordering him around explain to him who HE is and what right HE has to order him out. But its easy to have 'stones' when you are simply writing a post on JWD! :) I don't remember the OP's status, but it seems as if he was familiar enough to know that the guy ordering him around hadn't been there VERY long in any case. So he might be able to legitimately (because of that implied invite) ask those questions.

Arresting him for trespassing would be kind of ironic-a public place of (alleged) worship. . .and he was INVITED. And they fight all the way to the supremes for the right to invade our homes at will and ask us invasive questions. Who among us would not appreciate that police log write up in the local paper?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I have two insight books,

the older one and newer one.....I will be glad to send you either copy

just pm me

i may have the concordance, I will look over the weekend.

purps

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

WOW so they only like giving the books at peoples doors, but if you come and get them they call the police on you?? OH MY JEHOVAH how stupid!!

• Mum
    Mum

ynot, welcome to the forum. Keep posting.

Regards,

SandraC

• heathen
    heathen

Jeeezus , next they will be asking for your papers of approval or have you walk around with the mark of shame , all that just to acquire literature they can't give away out in the field.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit