At the hall last night

by Shawn10538 58 Replies latest jw experiences

• SadElder
    SadElder

Oh brother! What a dufus.

Such a loving display of kindness and concern for the flock.

Can you perhaps swear out a restraining order against that person? You could correctly state that this preson has attempted bullying tactics against you and that you are in fear of bodily injury from him. Then go back for your books, and if he attemptt to bully you, have him arrested. That ought to look good on the 6 o'clock news.

Where was your el-dub buddy during all this?

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Hi Shawn,

A similar experience happened to me quite a few years ago.Just before the start of the meeting on a Friday evening .After I had paid for four or five different books a short tubby guy who had a stick in his hand ,he was opening windows with it,raced up from the front of the hall and started to harrangue me asking me where I had got the books from , were they paid for and if I was disfellowshipped etc. I told him that I had quit many years ago, his attitude was arrogant to say the least.He said, "you have a spark of interest,yes?" I said,"No ,I'm reinforcing my belief that you are a lot of tossers mascurading as christians and I believe in the statement ,"Vengance is mine sayeth the Lord " which means if I stick around long enough,one day I will see you and your excuse for christianity F*** yourselfs".

Needless to say I have never been near the Satanic house of correction since.It always gives me great pleasure relating this true story to the JWs' who like inviting me to their meetings when they come a knocking.I also never fail to mention that my local church offer a really warm christian welcome and there they can learn how to follow in the footsteps of Jesus. If they make the statement that they are discussing the Bible I always say " In what way can I help you understand it?" I also keep plenty of blood donor appeal leaflets handy ready to give out just as they take their leave.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Hmmm...did this elder have 2 witnesses to verify your 'bad' attitude ?

Shouldn't he have threatened to call Bethel Legal 1st ? (After all, your 'sin' is even worse than child abuse.)

I know when the cops show up... a residence or business person there has to show them ID...to prove they have the authority to throw someone out. So, do Elders have ID cards like that ? If not, just say, "I don't know who this bully is...he just verbally attacked me. I want him to leave !"

Rabbit's bite !

• 5go
    5go

JWdaughter:

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not defending the big oaf who got in Shawn's way. He was clearly being an A$$h*le. My only point is that, legally, they don't have to have a "good reason" to ask someone to leave. Even though there is an implied invitation for the public to attend, it's not public property. The "implied invitation" can be revoked at any time by any Barney Fife window washer who gets a hair up his butt.

From Shawn's story it sounds like the elder who arranged to get him the books blew it and the Neanderthal made it worse.

(I apologize in advance to any Neanderthal's currently appearing in the GEICO Insurance ads.)

Open Mind

This is were you through the first admendment at them! This is a place of worship a public place and a sanctuary. I would of Rossa Parked my ass in a seat and waited for the cops to tell me to leave. Then they have to explain why I was romoved of course lying but the the article and my op ed in the local paper would expose for those that want to find it. Of course like some one said it's easier to say on JWD!

• anewme
    anewme

Oh that brother loved it! He sounds like my old brother in law. What a creep! He loved a good fight with an apostate! A real (who was that guy who loved to ream people through the genitals?) anyway, that kind of zealous idiot!

You were taken by surprise. But now you know how they are preparing their brothers at the literature counter these days. Those nerds get together now after their so called Christian meetings and discuss their strategy should any unsuspecting apostate try to gain literature.

What a twisted sad group it is! Who would believe what we have gone through in that cult?

Sorry it took you by surprise. But thanks for sharing the story with us. Maybe another person reading it will try to gain literature and be more prepared to stand up to the moron.

Anewme

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

You apostates have been away from Jehovah's spiritual table for so long that you cannot see the signs of the end.

The new Watchtower and KM are signs that we are deep in the last days.

The door on the ark is slowly begining to close. Soon the organisation will not allow any worldly people to see any of it's life

saving spiritual truths. Then it will be too late!!!!

Come back to the kingdom hall now, before it is too late!!!!!

• sspo
    sspo

The door on the ark is slowly begining to close. Soon the organisation will not allow any worldly people to see any of it's life

saving spiritual truths. Then it will be too late!!!!

Come back to the kingdom hall now, before it is too late!!!!!

Ok, i will be there early in the morning.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Can ya feel the love.

NOT

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Good Lord! One would think you were making off with the crown jewels or something!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Shawn,

ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! And that is LOVE???!!?? What are they so afraid of??? If they have the truth they should have nothing to fear, but because they don't, they DO! WHAT JERKS!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit