Point out biblical principles JW's omit to follow

by JH 32 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

To be charitable and support widows and orphans that are in need. This is something they never do despite being a very wealthy organisation the excuse that they put all resources in their preaching doesn't stick for the obvious reason that the early church did both, preaching and charity and they should do the same.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

the verse that talks about, "having no natrual affection"... in regards to how parents treat children and children treat parents when one is difellowshipped...

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

As leaders "do not be lording it over others" Yeah Right, how about no.

• loosie
    loosie

Love your neighbor as yourself.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The apostles and the early church refered to Jesus as Lord but it goes too much against the grain of the JWs to do so. We never ever hear a JW calling Jesus "our Lord". Not even the so called anointed dubs, to them all jehovah is the only Lord. I say the JWs are a clearly useless perversion of Christianity.

• heathen
    heathen

How about not molesting children ? Not being judgemental over what people have to wear or what they look like ? How about asking forgiveness for the mistakes the organization has made during it's existance? The right to dissent is also given by the apostle Paul which the WTBTS will never tolerate.

• sspo
    sspo

When someone sins it should be brought before the whole congr. and not in the back room with 3 elders.

When Peter would not associate with the Gentiles, Paul exposed him and reproved him before all.

• changeling
    changeling

They have "two sets of meausures". Ex. Mexico/Malawi, UN-NGO scandal

changeling

• AGuest
    AGuest

"And as for you, the anointing that you received from him remains in you and you do not need anyone to be teaching you; but, as the anointing from him is teaching you about all things and is true and is no lie, and just as has taught you, remain in union with him." 1 John 2:27

"He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood. . . remains in union with me, and I in union with him." John 6:56

"Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in yourselves. He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life and I shall resurrect him at the last day." John 6:53, 54

"For my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink." John 6:55

"I am the living bread that came down from heaven; if ANYONE eats of this bread he WILL live forever; and, for a fact, the bread that I shall give is MY FLESH... in behalf of the life... OF THE WORLD." John 6:51

"And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those also I must bring, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become ONE flock, ONE shepherd." John 10:16

"My sheep listen to my voice, and I know them, and they... follow me." John 15:27

"God, who long ago spoke on many occasions and in many ways to our forefathers by means of the prophets, has at the end of these days spoken to us by means of a Son..." Hebrews 1:1, 2

"See that you do not beg off from him who is speaking. For if they did not escape who begged off from him who was giving them divine warning upon the earth, much more shall we not if we turn away from him who speaks from the heavens." Hebrews 12:25

"If anyone loves me, he will observe my word, and my Father will love him, and we shall come and make our abode with him. He that does not love me does not observe my words; and the word that you are hearing is not mine, but belongs to the Father who sent me." John 14:23

"... he took a loaf, gave thanks, broke it, and gave it to them saying, 'This means my body, which is to be given in your behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me." Luke 22:19

"ONE law is to exist for the native AND for the alien resident who is residing as an alien in your midst." Exodus 12:48

"ONE body there is, and ONE spirit, even as you were called in the ONE hope to which you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and IN all." Ephesians 4:4, 5

"And after [these] things I saw, and look! a great crowd, which NO man was able to number, out of ALL nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb... and they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple..." Revelation 7:9, 15

"And they sing a new song, saying, 'You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, because you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought persons for God... out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings... upon the earth." Revelation 5:9, 10

"And you will know the truth, and the truth shall set you free." John 8:32

"I am... the truth." John 14:6

"Therefore, if the SON sets you free, you are TRULY free." John 8:36

"... and the name he is called is The Word of God." Revelation 19:13

"So the Word became flesh... and resided among us... and we had a view of his glory..." John 1:14

"This is my Son, the beloved, whom I have approved; listen to him." Matthew 17:5

"In fact, Moses said, 'Jah our God will raise up for you from among your brothers a prophet like me. You must listen to him according to all the things he speaks to you." Acts 3:22

May those wishing have ears to hear. And may the one with ears to hear... those wishing and thirsting... hear what the Spirit AND the Bride keep saying:

"Come! Take 'life's water'... holy spirit from God, through Christ... FREE!"

Servant to the Household of God, Israel, and ALL those who go with... those who, along with 144,000 from among the sons of Abraham... will be a nation of kings and priests to the Most High One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name is JAH of Armies, by means of a NEW covenant, such covenant having been mediated by His Son and Christ, my Lord... the Chosen One of JAH... JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... whose slave I am... to time indefinite.

SA

• orbison11
    orbison11

heres one

how bout my x,,a jw, getting busted very recently for drunk driving

no dfing as yet

(wont go into his getting a year in jail for a beating on me with no dfing (he eventually got put on the bracelet due to overcrowding))

orb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit