Point out biblical principles JW's omit to follow

by JH 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles
    Well , I'm quite sure it's ok to have some art but not ok to worship them or use them in worship that would be idolotry .

Read the verse again. First do not make them or have them. Some art is okay, you know a picture on the wall is not a statue or image it is a picture.

I think the JW are really down on any picture of Jesus on a cross but in reality it is not a carved image so it does not apply.

Jehovahs Witness have said this one for years. Some art is ok as long as one does not worship them. That is not what the scriptures says!

They punk it off as easy as you did as long as you do not worship them! I think the scripture is clear enough.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

How about minding one's own business? But, no. They have to meddle with couples' sex lives (behind closed doors), make sure people are not getting too close to the opposite sex (even if it means a fleshly brother/sister visitation can lead to headaches), snoop on people that are smoking (and I have reason to believe that they may add coffee, tea, cola, and chocolate to the list at any time without forewarning), and make sure that everyone is putting in service during the month.

Checking out the rafter in your own eyes before trying to extract the straw out of your brothers' eyes. Perhaps they should focus on the pedophiles within the fold rather than making it unnecessarily difficult for a single person to find a mate, needing chaperones at all functions, and embarrassing people who have opposite sex relatives visiting them.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Can you name any biblical principles that JW's follow?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit