Moshe visits a KH today- did he walk out or was he thrown out?

by moshe 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• moshe
    moshe
    During the WT you can try making a controversial comment and you'll probably get cut off. Then I can raise my hand, and pick it up where you left off. Of course, my version would be just a little more "sanitized" to preserve my cover. After the meeting you can approach me and we'll have the dialogue that I first posted.

Sounds like fun , Open Mind, can Johnny Cip show up, too?- we can tag team them at the KH!

• parakeet
    parakeet

Moshe, you simply must contact the appropriate TV executives to have your experience with the JWs appear on "Shalom in the Home." It's priceless.

• moshe
    moshe
    Oh my goodness! You are the one who posted on another forum that you were going to go to a Kingdom Hall in your area wearing a yarmulke!

That JW, "How About This", bowed out- he was out of town, but I decided to go anyway. It was on the Topix forum - I get around. Anything to support my friend Danny H. Now that JW has left that topix thread, too. They just won't stand and debate like the 'ol Judge Rutherford used to do.

http://www.topix.net/forum/who/jehovahs-witnesses/TUPPC2287Q1DMHV55/p22#lastPost

added: Dumptruck religion! Love that- I will use that line. They did run with those tracts last year- I could hardly get them to stop and talk to me.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Next time you do this Moshe, please, please, please, film it and post it on youtube! That was great. I only wish I could actually see the backpedaling on camera, and hear the tones of voice! Beautiful!

• moshe
    moshe
    Next time you do this Moshe, please, please, please, film it and post it on youtube!

I would love to do that- but I would have to film it openly and I think JW's would disallow filming inside their KH.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

good for you - I am impressed - you really have a lot of nerve. Good for you!

• sspo
    sspo

When you meet with him don't forget to remind him of 1000's of JW's that got raped, killed, lost their jobs and homes because the watchtower would not allow them to buy

.25 political card. Eventually they received new light and in 1989 and they left it up to the brothers to vote or not.

The same with hundreds of thousands of young men that ended up in jail because they were told that they could not do alternative service

for the government. Once again they received "new light" and changed their policy.

They are bloodguilty

• changeling
    changeling

Very creative!

• Apostate Kate2
    Apostate Kate2

O Moshe you lived out my fantasy! Bravo!!

Everytime I start thinking about doing it I get a sickening knot in my tummy.

How did you feel when you were there?

• hubert
    hubert

Wow, Moshe, that was excellent!

I love reading your posts. They are so enlightening.

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit