Moshe visits a KH today- did he walk out or was he thrown out?

by moshe 53 Replies latest jw experiences

• moshe
    moshe

I walked in about 10 minutes prior to the start of the meeting- I sure looked like an unusual visitor wearing my best jeans a golf shirt and my yarmulke.

The first brother who approached me was an slighly built late middle age guy- he gave me a big hello and extended his hand. I pulled out my 'end of false religion tract' and showed it to him. "Did you put this in my door?" I asked in a gruff voice. The backpedaling starts- "well, you need to talk to someone with more authority"-- I then asked him , if he handed out any tracts like this, " well, maybe", was his answer-" "so you could have put this in my door?", I asked. He motioned for HELP and scurried away into the auditorium. So much for being a bold messenger of the WT good news.

The next person was a very elderly elder type who asked what was wrong. I held up the tract and asked him, if he was saying that my religion, Judaism, was a false religion. Again, backpedaling-" we are just preaching the good news", he said. I asked him how long he had been a witness and he answered 52 years- I then handed him one of Russells books from 1908 and had him read a paragraph about 1914- "yes or no did all the kingdoms of the world come to an end in 1914?", I asked him. He handed the book back and looked a little miffed. He told me that he could explain it, but not right now. When I asked him about 1975 he leaned on his cane gritted his dentures and shuffled away. Finally a black brother took over and we went outside as the meeting was starting. He had read the paragraph, too, but did not comment inside the hall.

We talked about one hour and he told me he had become a JW due to the influence of an older brother in 1972 (remember the end was coming!)- he was baptised 5 years later in 1977 at the age of 18. We talked for an hour and he wants to meet with me again to prove that 607 is the true date of the fall of Jerusalem- not 587 and did the WT Society ever forbid organ transplants and if so, do they suffer bloodguilt for the needless deaths of JW's? He might not be aware of the change in organ transplant dogma in 1980. He seemed so cocksure of himself today.- Some JW's are just looking for a good excuse to leave- if so, I will give it to him. Maybe next time I will go to the WT study. That brother should thank me as he can now go play golf this afternoon- he got his one hour of field service in for the day. I think I must have been the first Jew who ever came to their KH and they were totally unprepared for that scenario.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    "Did you put this in my door?" I asked in a gruff voice.

LMAO!!!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I'll bet you gave them plenty to talk about. It's funny how they are quick to pass you off to the next guy when they can't answer your questions!!

nj

• Highlander
    Highlander

Moshe,

I like your style!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Awesome dude!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

I think I must have been the first Jew who ever came to their KH

Moshe!!!!! Braveo.... But I have to disagree with you!!!! Jesus was a JEW He goes to EVERY MEETING!!! but every one there ignores him. They follow the Man at the front. !!!!

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Ha! sweet

• eclipse
    eclipse

Moshe, that was fantastic!

Laughing with IP_SEC at ''Did you put this in my door?''

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

hell yeah dude. get 'em

• Open mind
    Open mind

Oh man Moshe, you've got some big brass ones!!

Just curious, what's the Yiddish word for "testicles"?

It would be a real hoot if you came to my K Hall and I could play the part of a rabid, non-politically correct JW. Here's how it could play out.

Moshe: Are you saying that the Jewish religion is false?

Open Mind: Well, since you're asking so directly, Yes.

Moshe: Well, what do you say about the Jews being God's "chosen people"?

Open Mind: Well, Moshe, since you guys used to be "special" in God's eyes, we have done some "special" things in your behalf. In 1925 we published "Comfort for the Jews" and in 1929 we published "Life". According to our recent Congregation Book Study in the Revelation Climax book (pg 118, par. 16) these books were "designed to appeal to the Jews". And since we all know that the Jews live in NEW YORK CITY, notice what else that paragraph said: "Great efforts were made, especially in New York City, to reach the Jews with this Messianic message."

But you know what happened, Moshe?

Moshe: *trying to resist the urge to strangle me*

What?

Open Mind: You guys are just as proud and stubborn now as you were in the first century.

Moshe: WTF? Does it really say that?

Open Mind: Uh, well, no, not exactly. But it comes pretty close. See what you think. This is a direct quote: "the Jews by and large, like their forefathers of the first century, rejected the evidence of Messiah's presence."

See, Moshe, it does say that modern Jews are "like their forefathers of the first century."

So, here's how I see it Moshe. The Jews used to be right but not anymore. Now JWs are right and the Jews are wrong. The Jews, as a group, are just too proud and stubborn to change.

So, how about a free home Bible Study? Or are you too proud and stubborn?

(END OF "DEMONSTRATION")

So, how about it, Moshe? Think you could come visit my K Hall sometime? I could do some WT-based "Jew Bashing" and then watch the elders try going into back-pedaling damage control.

Whatta ya say?

Open Mind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit