We are free to love

by purplesofa 78 Replies latest jw friends

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Well, I think TLK is sleeping, so might be safe to post

everyones comments have been wonderful.

They validate some very simple thoughts and feelings for me. And right now, simplicity is very nice in my life. Its nice to not be bombarded with scriptures and all the messages I got from JW teaching. I think I have washed alot of it away, those little voices are quieted.

Now that my brain and heart have done some unclogging, I think I may have some problems with my arteries. I am going to the doc tomorrow. I have all the symptoms of heart disease, so I am a bit scared. From the ankles and feet swelling, turning my toes blue, shortness of breath, dry cough, hx of heart disease in my family, ex-smoker etc etc. So I am a little worried, but hopefully working at a hospitol will be a plus.

keep on loving

purps

• RAF
    RAF

Take care (((purplesofa)))

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

hope everything goes well tomorrow at the doctor's!!!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Thank you, Thank you, for helping me, with TLK. All the things you guys said, I could not say them any better. All TLK did is made me right, about Christians. PURPLESOFA----Sorry to hear that you are sick, I hope you don't have heart disease, I'm hoping for the best for you, when you go to the doctor. (We love you.)

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hope all goes well for you today (((purps)))

here's another fantastic quote for this thread:

Love flies, runs, and rejoices; it is free and nothing can hold it back.

(Thomas a Kempis)

• alias
    alias

purps,

Your post is beautiful and reflects my unfolding, "loving" experience with others outside the KH walls. Growing up a JW and fully entrenched with the "us" vs. "them" mentality for a quarter century, it took me many years of fading to stop being "afraid" (based on JW scripts) of ordinary people.

My closest friends today have never been JWs, are deeply spiritual, loving, accepting, and authentic. They have taught me more about love than I ever learned being in the JW culture.

alias

• DJK
    DJK

Good luck at the doctors.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

well, I can't get in until

thurs at 10:15.....so I wont know anything until the end of the week

purps

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

To my Sweetie PEC