Make up your very own "Scripture" and post it here

by JH 61 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Lonelysheep 4:69, "Do not be depriving of each other, for daily relations are that in which we should seek."

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Fergie 6:9 "He then spaketh to Her, "Whadst thou doest wilt all thine junk? Yay all thine junk within thy trunk?" She didst reply, "Verily I say unto thee: IMA! IMA! IMA! Goingst to get thee drunk!"

• poppers
    poppers

Poppers1:1 And on day 666 God created JWD and saw that it was good.

• JK666
    JK666

John 17:3:

This means evelasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true Governing Body, and occasionally of Jesus and Jehovah through our publications.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Ecliptical 10:4

And all the earthlings shall know, that you alone, who's name is Eclipse I-Don't-Have-A-Name,

you are the most high over all the earth universe,

and all universal life forms shall throw darts at you

but you shall transform all of them to no longer be able to do harm. And then it became so.

The stars shone brighter and the black holes gave up those dead in them.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

" Seizeth the day and maketh the hay whilst the sun dost shine,

educate thyself and reap thy bounty."

1 Robin 1:1

• minimus
    minimus

Minimus 5:1 "In that day there were many false gods and the land was filled with excrement.So Minimus said unto the people,"Why do you defile my name with this shit?" vs.2"and the people asked the Lord Minimus what he was going to do because Minimus was very hot in his anger".

• eclipse
    eclipse

LMAOminimus

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Yay and verily god spake unto IP and said go therefore an make disiples to yourself from all the nations. And IP truely proceeded to toketh anon and thinketh to himself he had too many mirrors in his dwellingeth.
  • keyser soze
    keyser soze

Keysersis 2:25 -"And both of them proceeded to be naked, Keyser and Jennifer Connelly, and yet she did not scream, nor file a restraining order."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit