OFG 1:1 - I must get stoned

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Snakes ()

• JH
    JH

Rat 2:11

Around the fire, they were gathered and discussing who amongst them was the greatest, then the rat said something that brought goosebumps to all of them gathered around him when he said, "someone here will betray me and drink my last beer.....

• Tara
    Tara

"Thou shalt not complaineth when thine unbelieving husband doth beateth thou for my Name's sake.

Upon penalty of death, thou must not calleth the police, lest you bringeth

reproach upon Jehovah, the Most Highest and Supremest of Schizophrenics.

Insteadeth thou must taketh thine bruises and broken bones and goeth MORE unto Service.

Thou must always remembereth that "thou art one of the happiest people ineth the world"!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I think we're gonna have fun, Rat!

The LORD God decreed that all those partaking of the barley and hops should rejoice.- 2nd Rat 3:12.

• JH
    JH

If I drink too much, please guide me to my tent.... so that I don't trip over the cords.....

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    If I drink too much, please guide me to my tent.... so that I don't trip over the cords.....

OK. LOL!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If you live your life by a book your fuxkd. 1st Reality 1:1

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I didn't make this up, although I wish I had. In "The Lord Of The Rings" movie trilogy, there is a conversation between Bilbo and Gandalf in which Bilbo essentially says that "poor miserable Gollum deserves to die". Gandalf then says one of the wisest things I've ever seen in movie dialog: "Many live who deserve death, and many die who deserve to live. Don't be quick to judge who deserves what. We don't yet know what part Gollum (or by implication, anyone else) will play in future events." If someone could fine the exact quote, please post it.

• brinjen
    brinjen

And the prophetess Brinjen came to join in the holy discussion of the partaking blessed hops and barley and she graciously smiled her approval upon them. All that saw her were pleased with her presence and came to see that it was good for she bore many gifts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit