A Jesus Fish-Bone: The Life and Experiences of JCanon

by GetBusyLiving 89 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Diana Ross! That explains everything. Everyone loves Diana Ross! I guess we all have a little Diana Ross in us!

I use to sing that one song in the shower, " Last time I saw him he was leaving on a gray hound bus! last time I saw my baby last time I saw him he was homeward bound."

Something like that, I do not think I will win $50,000 dollars.

Have you ever thought about going on that new singing show, in drag?

Well back to debates.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Christ returns and he must preach the advanced word. He does so in the "broadways" of the apostates, who clearly know him and even like him, but don't take him seriously. When the "great tribulation" starts, they then figure out this is all real and seeing their necks on the line and their own world ending, decide to play the "friendship card" and remind him of their previously relationhip on the BOARD-ways. The "broadways" of the apostates are these discussion groups, where the messiah reveals himself. So I'm basically just checking off this prophecy.

A patently stupid response, and one that is consistent with many other of JCanon's illogical and baseless posts. Saying that this forum is the 'broadway of the apostates' implies that JCanon believes ex-JWs to be apostates, though he pushes a view that is contrary to JW teachings, indicating himself to also be an apostate by JW standards, invalidating his claim. Trying to establish some correlation between "BOARD-ways" and "broadways" is stupid and irrational, and is the kind of delusional reasoning that pervades many of JCanon's posts. Irrationality aside, deliberately taking an action to try to fulfil a prophecy proves nothing at all. Any moron can read some 'prophecy', draw their own interpretation of how it should be fulfilled, and then take some action that they believe fulfils it. JCanon, get help.

• Dagney
    Dagney

JC,

Fascinating as usual. No words.

Question. You are from Compton...do you know Firpo?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    From what I recall, JCanon's real name is Gary or Larry, and he has posted on various forums as larsguy and bibleman. He used to be a JW but left or was kicked out, I'm not sure. Possibly something to do with his homosexuality. He lived in a dumpster for a while and worked as a Diana Ross impersonator. In 1992 one of his friends took a photo of the evening sky, in which JCanon saw all sorts of symbols that nobody else can see, which convinced him that he was the Messiah. Clearly, he's not stupid as his writing is quite articulate and some of his reasoning quite logical. However, he is obviously suffering from severe delusions perhaps consistent with schizophrenia or temporal lobe epilepsy, but almost certainly some sort of severe mental illness. I genuinely hope that he gets the help he desperately needs and can one day rejoin the human race.

Is there a copy of this alleged picture that we can see? Doctored copies of the photo indicating what we're 'meant to see' are ineligible.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    Is there a copy of this alleged picture that we can see?

JC has posted it before...so if you have the patience to look thru his thousands of posts, you`ll find it...(it`s worth it, it`s pretty funny, with illustrations and all)

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

On 28 July 2004, JCanon said:

This is my last public post.

Unfortunately, this is one of JCanon's prophecies that didn't come to pass...

• watson
    watson

JC,

You're lucky to be alive. More power to ya.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Hellrider:

JC has posted it before...so if you have the patience to look thru his thousands of posts, you`ll find it...(it`s worth it, it`s pretty funny, with illustrations and all)

Thanks Hellrider... I found the post (http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/56505/1.ashx), but the picture no longer exists at the linked location. Oh well... I guess I won't get to laugh at it today.

• JCanon
    JCanon
    I UNDERSTAND you HAVE CONNECTED OR ARE CONTINUALLY TRYING TO CONNECT the person who you really are with the one you HAVE DEVELOPED.. But one day your going to realize that you were dreaming 99.9% of it. Maybe you will say that your life was so screwed up that believing in the JIOR, and other things kept you from committing suicide. Maybe not. But the point is LIFE IS NOT FOREVER its so short. LIFE IS SHORT..Keep telling yourself JC. LIFE IS SHORT LIFE IS SHORT. START LIVING AGAIN START LIVING AGAIN START LIVING.AGAIN.

Your too smart for your own good!!

Thanks, FedorE. I can see where you're coming from, but too many things are actually happening. What about the photo of the sign? What about the sleeping black face in the hand of the messiah? You're not addressing those realities. Plus your not addressing my research. Why am I discovering so much?

For instance, I probably should get some kind of recognition for discovering the true facts about the Thales eclipse. The experts don't think he could have predicted an eclipse nor any solar eclipse back then. I proved that they could and did! I suppose I just have to pursue it, but I think that's something. Plus the entire world of scholars are still using the fake chronology. I discovered Xerxes and Artaxerxes were the same person. So what gives? A lot of this is not related to prophecies or anything, just pure history.

Plus real people interact with me. I can't be imagining it all. No. Sorry. It's real. And Jehovah has done some things so that even I can't one day imagine it's all in my head.

At any rate, as far as finding out who I am and all, I was fortunate to do that and basically had a relatively happy life in the early years. I achieved a lot in my career as far as show business. I mean, I didn't get rich and famous but the experience was amazing. I got to travel, be on TV, work with Milton Berle. You know, for someone who likes the stage and producing shows it was grand. It was something I wanted to do that I actually got to do, that's the main thing. So I was happy with that aspect of my career. And, I must say, there was no real shortage of some incredible lovers. If you can share your life with someone you really click with, then it seems to just enhance everything. So I can't complain about the lack of love, though I know many people don't ever find that. I lived in Hawaii for a lot of my life and always in Honolulu so I was always just 10 minutes from the beach. Plus no meetings and no field service!!! It was great being out of the truth and knowing I wasn't ignoring Jehovah. My health has been relatively good too. So basically, I haven't had all that bad of a life after the trauma of finding myself. Not that all my issues aren't over. I'm having a great time bashing all the academic people out there who can't stop lying and scaming.

But even so, even if I'm having a fantasy life, as long as you're happy, what does it matter? If I'm dreaming, it's been fun! If I'm not, then that's better, because boy have I ever hit the jackpot!

Thanks for the reflection and advice. ONE FAVOR? What is your take on the photo of the "sign of the son of man" and how it matches the sleeping black face in the Revelation Book? Is that real or not? Can you see how that sort of complicates things, reality wise for me? Thanks!

http://www.geocities.com/siaxares/facenhand.gif

http://www.geocities.com/siaxares/clouddove.jpg

JC

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Plus real people interact with me. I can't be imagining it all. No. Sorry. It's real. And Jehovah has done some things so that even I can't one day imagine it's all in my head.

I don't doubt that there may be other people who are complicit in your subculture. A delusional belief shared by a group of people is no more true than a delusion held by one person. Perhaps you should find some different, more normal, associates. As expected, the pictures presented don't have anything remarkable about them at all. There is nothing remarkable about the grainy picture of the sky. That said, the human brain is hard-wired to recognize faces, and optical illusions resembling faces can sometimes be perceived in semi-random patterns, particularly if someone wants to see one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit