A Jesus Fish-Bone: The Life and Experiences of JCanon

by GetBusyLiving 89 Replies latest jw experiences

• JCanon
    JCanon

I enjoy reading JCanon's posts.

He would make an interesting addition to the Watchtower Society's Writing Department.

I might even renew my expired Watchtower subscription if he jumped on board the SS WITCHTOWER

I have far more advanced knowledge than the WTS. They want some of my knowledge, just a "drop of water to cool their tongue" but it won't happen. There is nothing for them to do but await their demise at this point. Sad, but reality.

JC

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

My respect to you, JCanon, for being true to yourself.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith
    It was no more than a court case arguing whether or not Satan should be condemned to death. He was. The concensus was, even if he felt he had no choice about his wicked course and rebellion, there is no excuse for killing several billion innocent humans. You can't justify that.
  • Who are you?
    Who are you?

JC....you are living in technicolor. I would have actually read an AWAKE if it had carried that story.

• fedorE
    fedorE

JC I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY ..AH...HEART..FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE. I READ THE WHOLE THING. AND I THINK I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE ON THIS DISCUSSION BOARD WHEN I SAY, THAT , I VOTE THAT WE PRESENT YOUR LIFE EXPERIENCE TO BE PUBLISHED AS A LIFE STORY ARTICLE IN THE AWAKE OR WATCHTOWER. PARTLY AS AN EXPERIENCE AND PARTLY AS A WT STUDY ARTICLE.THERE MUST BE SOMEWAY THAT THE BROTHERS IN BROOKLYN CAN INCORPORATE THIS INTO WITNESS THEOLOGY. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Yes, JC is one great addition to JWD. It's more than just entertainment!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Wow!

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

well, that was entertaining, to say the least, but what is JIOR?

• Terry
    Terry

Thank you.

I can piece it all together now.

You are wasting your talent.

Writing 17lb. religious screeds like the lonely Unabomber is tragic. You don't need this in your life.

Religion is for losers. You deserve a real life and a good one. You are only a loser if you throw away the "real" in life and go for the "effect".

We no longer live in a world where homosexuality is a disease. It is only pea-brained morons who view homosexuals that way. Why throw in with that lot? It is the religious people in Christianity who made life for gays the living hell you describe!

Hating somebody because an ancient book of propaganda tells you that you must is hideous! Why embrace such a book and such a mindset?

You have brains and talent and humanity in you. USE IT to better yourself. Hang out with rational people. Go to a Philosophy discussion group. Visit an Objectivist Center. Become political. Throw in with artists who are creating something.

You'll only make the world a taller pile of steaming dung if you continue to uphold religious ideas and perpetuate the soul-killing!

Better to be a part of the solution rather than the problem.

You are better than you think. You don't need an invisible guy in the sky to select you for fantasy fulfillment to be important! Let a living, breathing, thinking and caring person who is REAL into your life instead.

SNAP OUT OF IT!

Do some good for yourself.

I'm pulling for you, man. I really am.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

That was beautiful, Terry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit