A Jesus Fish-Bone: The Life and Experiences of JCanon

by GetBusyLiving 89 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Ok now that I am fully awake I can comment.

I have seen Jcanon posting for a few years, on another forum, it only took me one thread to figure out that I never wanted to read anything he posted again, so I have avoided all of your posts like the plague, however I saw that this thread was started by GBL so I took the bait, glad I did while I still don't agree with your religious views I am very impressed by your past, you are smart and talented that being said you have lot's of baggage and really need to get some help, if you could overcome the mental illness you would be unstoppable. Please keep us posted on well being. BTW Nice Legs!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    But it occurred to me I should probably seek out a gay JW discussion group to see how other gay JW are coping. Does anybody know of any active ones?

Have you posted here before? It seems to be active:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayjehovahswitnesses/

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Lol..mad as a box of frogs!!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    So yes, the God does care if you sodomize your boyfriend, but he doesn't care if you love him and live with him and make a vow to be a couple. And if you have urges, he expects you to work it out privately with some vaseline. That's about it.

Jehovah knows about vaseline?

• poppers
    poppers

I've enjoyed reading about your life, JCanon. Thanks for sharing something so personal.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    What does JCanon mean? Jesus Canon?

It means Jesus Christ Anonymous.

To make a long story short: JC woke up in a dumpster one morning, and saw a strange cloud formation in the sky. It resembled the Son of Man (a picture of JC when he was a child), a lake of fire, and all sorts of apocalyptic stuff. JC decided that meant he was the Messiah. He then when camping with a friend, and they roasted marshmallows and talked about Jesus and the Bible and Diana Ross and stuff, and then arrived at the conclusion that his friend was John the baptist. They then dressed up in drag and made hot, steamy love by the bonfire. And aside from some strange WTS-inspired calculations/interpretations of Daniel and Revelation, that`s pretty much it. Not much different than the stuff Russell and Miller were up to in their day.

We love you, JC. Don`t let the critics get you down!

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

Actually - the more I read about JC, the more I like him. I'd like to repeat what eclipse said above ('cause I'm not good at that stuff).

You're OK in my book. Sorry if I did offend with my previous response - even though it wasn't meant that way, I guess it may have come across as exactly offensive.

Even though I don't agree with you and probably won't read your posts (hey - I'm honest), you're OK with me, and have a place here.

- I should mention I've had a beer or two, but I'll still stand by this tomorrow. *hiccup*

No but seriously.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Well I gotta admit I was mostly hoping for a few more morbid laughs here at work when I posted this topic for you, JCanon. Your story was just so OUT THERE that I didn't even find it amusing, but it was really interesting. I gotta give you credit for having the courage to be who you are and not really giving a flip about other people's negative opinions of you.

Do you have any history of drug or alcohol abuse? Do you know what ended up happening to your first wife? What are you doing for work these days?

GBL

• lawrence
    lawrence

JC-

I apologize for past sarcastic quips. You truly have moxie to post what you did. I'm without words.

• changeling
    changeling

Wow! I admit I don't read your posts as they are very long and religious in nature (I avoid religion like the plague). I am glad you are here and applaud your individuality. The visions concern me though, I hope you see a doctor about them soon.

changeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit