favorite movie lines

by bigdreaux 112 Replies latest social entertainment

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

"Keaton once said: I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him. Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze."

• fedorE
    fedorE

FROM HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    "In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."

SNAKEPIT?

NICK CAGE - COM'ON TELL ME YOUR ACRONYM.....

F.A.B-

WHATS THAT?

F-CKED AT BIRTH.

ROCKY

"HEY ROCKY I HEAR UR DATING A RETARD.............HEY ROCK TAKE HER TO THE ZOO....I HEAR THE RETARDS LIKE THE ZOO"

• brinjen
    brinjen

Bedazzled (talking about "god")

Liz Hurley: You know, you'd think meeting the devil would be good enough, but everybody always wants to know about 'him' like he's so bloody fascinating!

Brendan Fraser: So he's a man?

Liz Hurley: Yep, most men think they're god, this one just happens to be right!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Cleavon Little (as Bart) from "Blazing Saddles" - Bart: [on grandstand to the townspeople] Excuse me while I whip this out. [reaches into waistline as crowd gasps and screams, Bart pulls out paper they sigh with relief]

Lili Von Shtupp: [singing] Here I stand, the goddess of desire / Set men on fire / I have this power. / Morning, noon, and night, it's dwink and dancing / Some quick womancing / And then a shower. / Stage door Johnnies constantly suwwound me / They always hound me, with one wequest. / Who can satisfy their lustful habits? / I'm not a wabbit. / I need some we...
    [Takes a breath]
    Lili Von Shtupp: ... est.

• Mary
    Mary

Dr. Fraunken-steen: Stand back for the love of God he's got a rotten brain!

Frau Blooker: Ets nut rotten! Ets a goot brain!

Dr. Fraunken-steen: It's rotten I tell you! Rotten!

RRRrrrrrrrgh!!!!

Igor: Ix-nay on the otten-ray. --------Young Frankenstein

************************************************************************************

"Yer gonna need a bigger boat" -------Jaws

************************************************************************************

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine" -------Casablanca

"Can I have your word Rhett, as a gentleman, that these men were with you tonight?"

"As a gentleman? Why certainly Tom." --------Gone With The Wind

*************************************************************************************

"I Can't Swim!" ---------------------Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

*************************************************************************************

"Deat Meat Thomas wasn't a very good pilot anyway. Wife's on the sauce, kids a pain in the ass. Aw hell, the poor bastard's better off dead" ---------Hot Shots

• brinjen
    brinjen

What a bunch of nerds we are, we're looking up "money laundering" in the dictionary! - OfficeSpace

• brinjen
    brinjen

(Homer picks up his bible) This book doesn't have any answers! - The Simpsons Movie

(U.S. President) I was elected to lead, not to read - Also The Simpsons Movie

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Office Space

Bob Porter: Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
    Peter Gibbons: I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.

• eclipse
    eclipse

It's not a favourite, but it's a classic:

''Hello, My Name is Inigo Montoya. You Killed My Father: Prepare to Die''

• brinjen
    brinjen

(Peter Gibbons) Good luck with the lay-offs, I hope the firings go really well. - OfficeSpace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit