favorite movie lines

by bigdreaux 112 Replies latest social entertainment

• poppers
    poppers

"Here's lookin' at you, kid." Humphrey Bogart to Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca

"Major Stasser's been shot...round up the usual suspects." Claude Rains to his police flunkies in Casablanca

"Don't cry, shopgirl - don't cry." Tom Hanks to Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail

"Open up the pod bay door, HAL." Keir Dullea to the computer HAL in 2001: A Space Odyssey

"The dude abides" Jeff Bridges in The Big Lebowski

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

You forgot the best line from Steel Magnoilias:

"He's a real gentleman. I bet he takes the dishes out of the sink before he pees in it."

Hmmm....I wonder if she was referring to Nvr?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

what about after getting a cut of the armadillo cake, tom skerrit looks at her and says mmmmmmmmm nothing like a good piece of ass. hahahahahahahaha

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Or when she's in the tub and her fiance sneaks in her room.

"If my Daddy catches you in here, the question of whether or not I can have your children will not matter. He will cut your thing off!"

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

HERE...........HIT THIS lol

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Still, the best parts of the movie aren't lines at all. They are when the bird craps on Weezer's cheek, then when baby Jack smacks her right across the face at the Easter egg hunt.

GOOD TIMES!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Every time I watch it, a new line pops out. It is an awesome movie. Not a pure chick flick.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

yeah, i hate "chick flicks" but, i have to admit, i loved that movie.

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

Jack: Why is the rum gone?

Elizabeth: One, because it is a vile drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two, that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire Royal Navy is out looking for me, do you really think that there is even the slightest chance that they won’t see it?

Jack: But why is the rum gone?

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

"Sometimes Dolores, you gotta be a high-riding bitch to survive."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww69vIhVIOs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit